Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 12:50 PM

78,331 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
I don't believe that is what the OP is espousing at all. All the OP is saying is that if an agency is foreclosing on your property, said agency should be able to prove that they have a right to do so.
I agree 100% with that aspect of the comment...you definitely want to make sure you are paying the right people. If you go back to the first few pages of the thread however you will see that the initially stated goal was to prevent foreclosure...not to prevent someone from defrauding you of your payments.
There was also reference to being justified because they "sold your loan" with mention of foreigners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
As you wish... oh and Thank you for your opinion and the process of logic which led to such conclusions.... next!
Ouch...not even able to defend your position so you throw a little handwaving up. PWNED!

Oh well, my master plan is to keep paying my mortgage...funny how most people are doing this.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:07 PM

2,051 posts, read 9,334,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ouch...not even able to defend your position so you throw a little handwaving up. PWNED!

Oh well, my master plan is to keep paying my mortgage...funny how most people are doing this.
Yes thief... you see a position to defend... ROFL!!!

If there IS no note (Not because of fire etc) then there has been thievery all right... why is there no note? It is to those with No Note...

You see what I have conditioned you to see... you dare me to speak and then assess my choice to not speak... perfect! A wonderful mouthpiece... you are given permission to continue to think as you do... a wonderful asset to be had...

Thank you for the being an exact replica of my former opinion and self that made me very accomplished to legalized thievery.

To the rest... Thank you for assisting those who have been so cheated. To help them is not only helping a countryperson... but assisting a nation.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Yes thief... you see a position to defend... ROFL!!!

If there IS no note (Not because of fire etc) then there has been thievery all right... why is there no note? It is to those with No Note...

You see what I have conditioned you to see... you dare me to speak and then assess my choice to not speak... perfect! A wonderful mouthpiece... you are given permission to continue to think as you do... a wonderful asset to be had...

Thank you for the being an exact replica of my former opinion and self that made me very accomplished to legalized thievery.

To the rest... Thank you for assisting those who have been so cheated. To help them is not only helping a countryperson... but assisting a nation.
I'm sure that whatever it is you just wrote makes sense to you and at the same time will allow the other readers to come to their own conclusions about whether they should heed your advice.

At a minimum you have at least convinced me to sincerely wish you the very best with the difficulties you are currently facing.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:29 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,576,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

just a thought ! Our government , through the taxes we pay loan money to many foreign countrys . And these same loans ( they were signed for by their leaders ) are excused by our leaders simply because the country can't afford them ? Do our Government official then go to that Country and take property from that Country as payment ?Do the other countrys that are paying their debt get up set ? When one of our farmers that supplys all of us with food , but prices drop , income drops , they can't pay their government loans , Does our government excuse these people ( they signed contracts just like the foreign countrys ?) Is there a double standard ? Some of you out there are ok paying some of you can not . What is the differance in the obligations? What is the differance when there is a disaster in another country ? We are there to help . Well WAKE UP AMERICA because we are in a disaster here and now and it will continue for quite a while so hang on to what you got !

Old 02-24-2009, 01:32 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,918,134 times
Quote:
To any who is being foreclosed on... even if your house is being auctioned... go to the county and say "Produce the Note" ... in some cases they can't because for many, the note has been sold on wall street, and therefore legally the sell must be halted.

I am tired of so much misery... of people's misery... so am going to say what I can Legally say... check on this at any consumer network. I can't give a link but anyone knowing about this... please find it for the people and post it in this thread.

It is time for us to help one another...
No, it's time for you deadbeats to step up and take responsibility for what you've done. This is just another BS move to keep squatting and not paying for your house.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSuSushi View Post
No, it's time for you deadbeats to step up and take responsibility for what you've done. This is just another BS move to keep squatting and not paying for your house.
:: Grins :: are you sure I haven't sold your note in a million little pieces? If I have ... keep paying me... ROFL

Old 02-24-2009, 01:36 PM

2,404 posts, read 6,576,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
You gonna start bombing the imperialist government buildings?
More George W. Bush mentality ! remember we all asked for "CHANGE" well take it or leave it but it's comming.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:41 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,918,134 times
Quote:
:: Grins :: are you sure I haven't sold your note in a million little pieces? If I have ... keep paying me... ROFL
I don't have "notes". I paid cash for my houses.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter 1 View Post
just a thought ! Our government , through the taxes we pay loan money to many foreign countrys . And these same loans ( they were signed for by their leaders ) are excused by our leaders simply because the country can't afford them ? Do our Government official then go to that Country and take property from that Country as payment ?Do the other countrys that are paying their debt get up set ? When one of our farmers that supplys all of us with food , but prices drop , income drops , they can't pay their government loans , Does our government excuse these people ( they signed contracts just like the foreign countrys ?) Is there a double standard ? Some of you out there are ok paying some of you can not . What is the differance in the obligations? What is the differance when there is a disaster in another country ? We are there to help . Well WAKE UP AMERICA because we are in a disaster here and now and it will continue for quite a while so hang on to what you got !
If its in a loan form... then you still don't own it... as to the country... we owe a lot from borrowing... bailouts had everything to do with foreign bondholders and not foreclosed homes... but then that has been covered in my former posts with links...

Condition the lie with bigotry... and no one will ask if it's true. Do people really want to look behind the curtain? Nope... and would want to take away your right to do so as well...

The greedy small-hearted are counted on... the small-minded are easier still... the intellectually arrogant with an infant heart are the most fun to manipulate... its the compassionate ones who believes in love that gives the most problems... they just can't be easily manipulated or persuaded... guess it IS true that love for others can and do protect you after all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies