Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 07:33 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,015,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Palin never said that. That came from Saturday Night Live. Can you find for me a quote where Sarah Palin actually said that?

Quit spreading lies!
She did say it. SNL said "I can see Russia from my house." Palin said there is a place in Alaska where you can see Russia. I'm not lying. You are in denial. I don't have time now, but I'll check around for the real quote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 07:42 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,403,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
He's an absolute moron!

Idiot Biden has STUPID written on his Botox injected forehead. Hahaha!!!

Nice job Obama picking a VP... Hahahahaha!!! Hahahaha!!!
Why would people think he is a moron, when the accusation comes from one?

Old 02-25-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Exactly!!! And that is precisely the point here! Obama ceremoniously put Biden in charge of overseeing the stimulus money, saying "no one messes with Joe," and then Biden goes on TV unprepared for that interview and, seemingly for his new job as Stimulus Nazi. I mean, if he can't even remember a simple website address, how can we be confident that he's going to do a good job of oversight?

Well, sometimes people forget things, because they are trying to remember multiple things at once, and something slips. If you dont forget a single thing at age 65, you are doing wonderful.

The sad thing is the time for outrage and disgust was the past 8 years. Most of these critics on this thread were strangely silent during those times, but in true Republican fashion, are being vocal obstructionists now, just like the party they voted for is like in Congress.

Old 02-25-2009, 07:53 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,280,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
In that pic you look JUST LIKE Biden Kootr
Obviously you have never seen a picture of me! Allow me to offer you an image you can keep in that tiny little brain of yours... Hope you like it!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:51 PM

7,870 posts, read 9,064,090 times
I thought his description (or lack there of ) of what the stimulus plan could do for a small business was so uncomfortable to watch. Talk about pulling an answer out of your a$$. The stimulus plan will build a bridge over a creek. Yeah, that would be the first thing anyone would think of.

Sorry guys. He might be a long time Senator, but he's Dan Quayle with a bad hair style. Maybe the botox has been absorbed into his bad plug job and it is slowing down his brain functions

Old 02-25-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
I thought his description (or lack there of ) of what the stimulus plan could do for a small business was so uncomfortable to watch. Talk about pulling an answer out of your a$$. The stimulus plan will build a bridge over a creek. Yeah, that would be the first thing anyone would think of.

Sorry guys. He might be a long time Senator, but he's Dan Quayle with a bad hair style. Maybe the botox has been absorbed into his bad plug job and it is slowing down his brain functions
Sorry, but George W. Bush voters have already proven they have remarkably poor judgment.

Try again.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:14 PM

52,222 posts, read 33,917,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Whew, you almost had me there until I saw your source "FAUX NEWS".
consider being 'had' again. wailing about 'faux news' won't make it go away

Joe.Biden@Clueless.com: 'Do you know the website number?' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Biden Forgets Recovery.gov’s “Website Number” - Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/r-6966069~Biden_Forgets_Recovery_gov_s__Website_Numb er_.html - broken link)

Old 02-25-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Sorry, but George W. Bush voters have already proven they have remarkably poor judgment.

Try again.
What does your statement have to do with mine? Is there any correlation at all to it? I'll try to type slowly so you can understand. This thread is about BIDEN, you know the current VP. Bush has nothing to do with this, nor necessarily do voters for Bush. This is simply a thread about the ineptness about Biden, something you try so hard to ignore. In 2004 I voted for Kerry, so I can recognize incompetence, and I see that same trait in Biden.

Face it, Obama f'ed up in picking him. He's been mispeaking or shooting his mouth off since the campaign.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
What does your statement have to do with mine?.

YOU: Stated Biden is "stupid" and a "bad choice"

ME: Stated that a George W. Bush supporter like yourself is a poor judge of anything.

P.S. It's too late to abandon the USS George W. Bush, you cant vote for him in 2004 and then say you didnt. You should go down with the ship like a man, you had a hand in sinking it

Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
YOU: Stated Biden is "stupid" and a "bad choice"

ME: Stated that a George W. Bush supporter like yourself is a poor judge of anything.

P.S. It's too late to abandon the USS George W. Bush, you cant vote for him in 2004 and then say you didnt. You should go down with the ship like a man, you had a hand in sinking it
I voted for Kerry in 2004 and Bush in 2000. Its been in my posts. You just can't admit that the party you support picked a fool as VP. But that's okay you can go to the many Bush is a moron posts and make yourself feel better that yours isn't the only party that elects fools.

Welcome to the real world kid. Take off the party blinders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies