Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 05:53 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,531,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Tsk Tsk....back to the name calling that you claim you hate so much...you truly have listened to Rush a lot haven't you...say one thing,do another....Hate drugs,but a druggie...talk up a war,but refuse to fight in one....talk against homosexuals,but then love the little Dominican boys.....you have learned hipocrisy well and Rush would be very proud.

No CLAIM to it on my part...you insinuated that you were successful and I was just a bum bothering a big important person such as yourself..I'm still willing to match yearly,weekly or daily gross anytime you want to.

I never claimed "my man" was doing anything....I have only claimed "your man" was a druggie coward and there are PLENTY of rumors of him being a homosexual pedophile and yet you still sing his praises...what does that make YOU....I would not praise someone unless I thought he was doing something better than me,so I guess you must have some REAL issues you are trying to work out.I hope you make it better or they catch you before it gets worse.
So in other words, you have absolutely NO evidence to support your slander against Rush. All you have are what you admit are RUMORS. The fact that you see nothing wrong with this shows the depth of moral depravity of you and your fellow leftwing stooges.

As for income, I feel confident I pay more in taxes than you earn in a year. It's a bet I'd normally gladly take. But what the hell good is your word? You lied about Rush, claiming you had proof he is a child molestor when you don't have squat, so why wouldn't you lie about your income? Forgive me for my skepticism, but it's just hard to imagine a hard-driving exec like yourself having time to sit on your brains and post in a bunch of different forums all day every day.

And you never did answer my question. If you are this internet millionaire, why are you giving your dumbass president carte blanch in pissing away your fortune?

Old 03-02-2009, 06:03 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
It's arrogant to say I'm not going to saddle my kids? I think it's arrogant to assume they'll pay for you.
You are SEVERAL posts behind...having a "senior" moment???

Old 03-02-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
So in other words, you have absolutely NO evidence to support your slander against Rush. All you have are what you admit are RUMORS. The fact that you see nothing wrong with this shows the depth of moral depravity of you and your fellow leftwing stooges.

As for income, I feel confident I pay more in taxes than you earn in a year. It's a bet I'd normally gladly take. But what the hell good is your word? You lied about Rush, claiming you had proof he is a child molestor when you don't have squat, so why wouldn't you lie about your income? Forgive me for my skepticism, but it's just hard to imagine a hard-driving exec like yourself having time to sit on your brains and post in a bunch of different forums all day every day.

And you never did answer my question. If you are this internet millionaire, why are you giving your dumbass president carte blanch in pissing away your fortune?
Where did THIS figure come from??? I think all I'd have to be is a Hundredaire to beat you.You are putting a lot of words in my mouth and trying your little silly baiting game,not gonna work....you may be used to dealing with stupid people on other forums,but here we read back through..So back your claims of where I said these things.

I stating that in a roundabout way you are a fool if you are claiming 100% sure that you will not end up on the nursing home merry go round OR that you will not end up flat broke on the streets before you die and burdening your children.....your arrogance was shining brightly or if it wasn't arrogance then I am sorry I said that....let's try stupidity or a total lack of understanding about the risks life holds.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:12 PM

37,801 posts, read 41,008,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Laura, sounds like you and I are not living on the same planet. Well, of course, we don't have snow in Miami. Kids mowing lawns? Didn't you know that landscaping is BIG BUSINESS.....and companies do that type of work for the most part these days?

Have you checked on the cost of college tuition lately? Yes, work part time to earn money to pay for the whole thing. Let's see. Maybe a "kid" could get through school by the time they're 35?
You got one of those puffy fou-fou kids?

Perhaps the kid could go to community college for the first two years while they work full-time.

Are the big business landscaping companies doing the lawns of those people who want the rest of us taxpayers to pay their mortgage for them?

Old 03-02-2009, 06:19 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,531,835 times
Quote:
Where did THIS figure come from??? I think all I'd have to be is a Hundredaire to beat you.You are putting a lot of words in my mouth and trying your little silly baiting game,not gonna work....you may be used to dealing with stupid people on other forums,but here we read back through..So back your claims of where I said these things.

I stating that in a roundabout way you are a fool if you are claiming 100% sure that you will not end up on the nursing home merry go round OR that you will not end up flat broke on the streets before you die and burdening your children.....your arrogance was shining brightly or if it wasn't arrogance then I am sorry I said that....let's try stupidity or a total lack of understanding about the risks life holds.
You said you made more than me, so you'd have to be a multi-millionaire. That's where the figure came from. Why won't you answer the simple questions I ask you? Maybe you can bring back your "friend" to help you out again.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:22 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,537,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Laura, sounds like you and I are not living on the same planet. Well, of course, we don't have snow in Miami. Kids mowing lawns? Didn't you know that landscaping is BIG BUSINESS.....and companies do that type of work for the most part these days?
Sounds like a very good chance to "undercut" these landscaping companies. Most "landscaping" companies are horrid and rush through everything because of the almighty dollar. Nothing has changed. Provide a good service and people will pay. People will pay and it will cost them less for good service. What a novel concept.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
You said you made more than me, so you'd have to be a multi-millionaire. That's where the figure came from. Why won't you answer the simple questions I ask you? Maybe you can bring back your "friend" to help you out again.
Well if you ARE a multi millionaire(which I HIGHLY DOUBT) then you could easily beat me multi ways....But as I say,I HIGHLY doubt that...and from the lack of intelligence you have shown thus far,it would have to be inherited or won in the lotto because I can't see anyone paying you for such lack of skills or thought.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:52 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
Quote:
Well if you ARE a multi millionaire(which I HIGHLY DOUBT) then you could easily beat me multi ways....But as I say,I HIGHLY doubt that...and from the lack of intelligence you have shown thus far,it would have to be inherited or won in the lotto because I can't see anyone paying you for such lack of skills or thought.
When are you going to stop feeding the big trolls. I bet this troll is nothing more than some teenage kid with no friends. But hey he doesn't have any friends here either.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
When are you going to stop feeding the big trolls. I bet this troll is nothing more than some teenage kid with no friends. But hey he doesn't have any friends here either.
You are right LM...I have been played the fool....but I'll fix it

This message is hidden because Eeeee22895 is on your ignore list for being a troll and possibly a MAJOR liar who MAY live in his Mom's basement where he MIGHT do weird things to neighborhood cats in the middle of the night while watching his VCR tapes of Limbaugh.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:17 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
Quote:
You are right LM...I have been played the fool....but I'll fix it

This message is hidden because Eeeee22895 is on your ignore list for being a troll and possibly a MAJOR liar who MAY live in his Mom's basement where he MIGHT do weird things to neighborhood cats in the middle of the night while watching his VCR tapes of Limbaugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies