Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 12:35 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,079,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Horse View Post
I can asure you MS, eeeee, aka sunklehammer, has feasted on crow to the point it is almost a staple. You like the ignore option, believe me, you will use it soon on him. It is not if but when.
LMAO....Ol' Sunkle is a light weight compared to most,but you are probably right....I like trolls with substance,this one has none.

Old 03-01-2009, 12:37 PM

19,025 posts, read 14,201,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
I say it's economics and what the political parties are really about. If every child were taught something about spending within your means, America wouldn't be putting up with these horrendous giveaways and pork barrel spending we are seeing the past month from the Obama administration.
I agree that economics education is sorely lacking in America.
However, I disagree that what is taught, as economics, IS economics science.

1. The unit of measure, currency, is a variable, not a constant.
2. No scientific measurement is possible with a variable unit of measure.
3. Usury, charging a fee, in money, for the use of money, is mathematically impossible to pay in any finite money token system (like the USA).
4. Long term usury and short term usury require ignorance of the victim to fully function.
5. Pursuant to Title 12 United States Code, sec. 411, the Federal Reserve Note (dollar bill) is an obligation of the U.S. to pay lawful money on demand. That promise was repudiated in 1933, in House Joint Resolution 192.
6. All Federal Reserve Notes are borrowed, at usury, into existence. Only when Congress increases the debt, can more FRNs be printed.
7. This insanity cannot be questioned because of the 14th amendment.

Case closed.
We are doomed.

Old 03-01-2009, 02:27 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
I'm not a "lefty". I think you meant to respond to MrBob's post.
Of course you're not a "lefty".............only a misguided troll would mistake you as a lefty because they are not reading your posts with much comprehension. I've read your posts and I have no illusions that you are a lefty. See, some people are not posting information which they have actually thought through and actually "own," therefore after they've posted the stuff of "others" then they fail to comprehend very well the responses made.

Old 03-01-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Of course you're not a "lefty".............only a misguided troll would mistake you as a lefty because they are not reading your posts with much comprehension. I've read your posts and I have no illusions that you are a lefty. See, some people are not posting information which they have actually thought through and actually "own," therefore after they've posted the stuff of "others" then they fail to comprehend very well the responses made.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:58 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,531,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LMAO....Ol' Sunkle is a light weight compared to most,but you are probably right....I like trolls with substance,this one has none.
So..you're getting clocked by a "troll with no substance"? What does that say about you?

Old 03-01-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
So..you're getting clocked by a "troll with no substance"? What does that say about you?
Nice gouge.

The day someone like you clocks me on anything is the day I'll hang my spurs up and I imagine I'll wear this pair out and many more like them before that happens....chances are slim that you will be here much longer like a few other cheerleaders you brought with you unless you stop the trolling and inciting.This place has a way of dealing with trolls and when they've had enough,you'll be talking to yourself.Ignore en masse works well on you guys who like to be the center of the universe and do nothing but start trolling threads.

Oh..btw...your little bait and report "scam" won't work here ......the mods try to be fair and look the whole situation over before slapping any hands,so save that for a place where you have plenty of moderator friends that are not so above board.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:29 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,531,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Nice gouge.

The day someone like you clocks me on anything is the day I'll hang my spurs up and I imagine I'll wear this pair out and many more like them before that happens....chances are slim that you will be here much longer like a few other cheerleaders you brought with you unless you stop the trolling and inciting.This place has a way of dealing with trolls and when they've had enough,you'll be talking to yourself.Ignore en masse works well on you guys who like to be the center of the universe and do nothing but start trolling threads.

Oh..btw...your little bait and report "scam" won't work here ......the mods try to be fair and look the whole situation over before slapping any hands,so save that for a place where you have plenty of moderator friends that are not so above board.
Oh wow. The junior member is threatening to get me kicked off. That's what libs do, I guess. It's what they're trying to do with Rush. They can't beat him head to head, so they will try to silence him. Meanwhile, I'll stick to issues and leave the personal stuff to others like I always do.

BTW pardner, I didn't know drugstore cowboys wore spurs.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Oh wow. The junior member is threatening to get me kicked off. That's what libs do, I guess. It's what they're trying to do with Rush. They can't beat him head to head, so they will try to silence him. Meanwhile, I'll stick to issues and leave the personal stuff to others like I always do.

BTW pardner, I didn't know drugstore cowboys wore spurs.
First off I'm not threatening you in the least...just a friendly warning as to what happens to trolls here...I've seen it many times and can give you some names...you can look their posts up and see how it ended for them when they trolled less in 1000 posts than you have in 90...

As for beating you "head to head" ...I'm unsure what you are refering to...is that some kind of a subliminal pick up line that you use or something??
And you said: Meanwhile, I'll stick to issues and leave the personal stuff to others like I always do.

followed by:BTW pardner, I didn't know drugstore cowboys wore spurs
And that's YOUR version of sticking to the issues?

BTW..Rush couldn't beat a 6 yo at ANYTHING so that won't hold water either.He's an obese,druggie,pedophile that is a coward and only TALKS a good fight,kinda like his chickenhawk followers do.

Old 03-01-2009, 08:43 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
what does a mule sound like when being skinned alive?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Old 03-01-2009, 08:46 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,566,750 times
Quote:
NUMBER ONE thing teachers should be teaching above all else.

Media Studies

and Logical Fallacies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies