U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2009, 07:14 AM

477 posts, read 600,915 times

Advertisements

To keep the snopes bigots happy I checked this but nothing came back, if anyone finds this to be a hoax please let me know...yet another "dim" move. I hope your happy now!

http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/hillary-grants-eminent-domain

HILLARY GRANTS EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
· Posted by Phil Dedrick on February 26, 2009 at 5:46pm in Town Hall (not categorized)
· View Discussions

FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!
Beijing, China --

Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.

Read More Here:

http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/hillary-grants-eminent-domain
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2009, 11:48 AM

40,054 posts, read 31,406,742 times
A hoax? I defy you to quote as much as a single sentence in that release that would cause you to think it was a hoax.

Now you'll have to excuse me...my "sarcasm alert" light has begun flashing quite insistently.

Old 03-01-2009, 11:56 AM

4,608 posts, read 7,489,186 times
I read this on Bloomberg a day or so ago. If true do you think the government or any major news source is going to let the cat out of the bag? The current 'tea parties' could certainly evolve into that all out revolt. Though Pajamas TV at Little Green Footballs seems to refute the idea actually exists.

There are some who've been complaining about Congressional spending since Lyndon Johnson's Great Society got under way yet the sheeple seem to be unaware of forty years of Congress digging an ever deeper hole to hide the nation's debt.

The Bloomberg piece or a link from it goes on to say that some Governors were aware of this pending offer to China and is the reason they've passed their 10th Amendment reaffirmations, that they are not interested in taking responsibility for the federal governments irresponsibility.

Interesting times indeed.

Last edited by WillysB; 03-01-2009 at 12:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies