Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 06:20 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,429,236 times

Advertisements

Tuesday, 3/3/09...Watch Glenn Beck this evening. He will have videos and footage (which is already available on u-tube) about the FEMA camps, also known as Concentration Camps that were built during W's era to detain illegals, civil unrest, etc., but they sit empty. Quess who they are waiting on to fill them? If you don't believe it, then ask yourself why were they built in the first place?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 11:25 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Tuesday, 3/3/09...Watch Glenn Beck this evening. He will have videos and footage (which is already available on u-tube) about the FEMA camps, also known as Concentration Camps that were built during W's era to detain illegals, civil unrest, etc., but they sit empty. Quess who they are waiting on to fill them? If you don't believe it, then ask yourself why were they built in the first place?

Enemy combatants, or American Muslims.

You think this is farfetched, read up on Japanese internment camps during WW2.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:52 AM

513 posts, read 646,706 times
These camps were around in Clinton's days. I'm sure many more have been built since.

I had a friend who was a Gulf War Vet who had personally seen these camps and they scared the @#R$ out of him.

These camps are REAL.

I have a relative who works for FEMA, and he's top brass. I got to see him during Christmas and asked about those camps and he admitted they were real. I asked him what they were for and he said they were for treating people should radiation poisoning or some kind of contagious disease spread and that they were for housing people during disasters. After he said this, I could tell he felt he'd said too much. So I didn't ask anymore.

But ask yourself this question. Why weren't these camps used during these horrific disasters during Katrina and Ike for example? There are camps near those areas but went unused.

I personally think they're used to detain Americans during civil unrest/martial law.

Old 03-03-2009, 11:53 AM

4,655 posts, read 5,065,889 times
so that's what Barry plans to do with the folks in club Gitmo?

Old 03-03-2009, 12:24 PM

504 posts, read 902,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekTruth View Post
These camps were around in Clinton's days. I'm sure many more have been built since.

I had a friend who was a Gulf War Vet who had personally seen these camps and they scared the @#R$ out of him.

These camps are REAL.

I have a relative who works for FEMA, and he's top brass. I got to see him during Christmas and asked about those camps and he admitted they were real. I asked him what they were for and he said they were for treating people should radiation poisoning or some kind of contagious disease spread and that they were for housing people during disasters. After he said this, I could tell he felt he'd said too much. So I didn't ask anymore.

But ask yourself this question. Why weren't these camps used during these horrific disasters during Katrina and Ike for example? There are camps near those areas but went unused.

I personally think they're used to detain Americans during civil unrest/martial law.
They were used for Katrina victims..
I just got back from a FEMA Detainment Camp - Above Top Secret Conspiracy Community

Old 03-03-2009, 12:26 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
so that's what Barry plans to do with the folks in club Gitmo?
There's far more room available for just the relatively few souls in club gitmo. Maybe we're all club members already? It's interesting to point out, that most of the concentration camps used by the nazi's, were supposedly built, and sat empty, well before the beginning of the second world war.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:22 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:

These camps are REAL.

You really need to read something else other than wingnut conspiracy theory pamphlets. I mean, REALLLLLY...

Old 03-04-2009, 03:26 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,429,236 times
I watched Beck last night and his comments were that the research compiled on this was not complete yet so he has to wait a few days before coming out with this. Strange look on his face when he said this. Hmmm, quess he was told to shut up about it. What do you think?

Old 03-04-2009, 04:15 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,346,950 times
Quote:

These camps are REAL.

I have seen one in my neck of the woods. They took Katrina people there after the hurricane. This camp has been there a long long time. This one is not walled in that I remember. Just a National Guard camp.

Old 03-04-2009, 04:33 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,828,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
I watched Beck last night and his comments were that the research compiled on this was not complete yet so he has to wait a few days before coming out with this. Strange look on his face when he said this. Hmmm, quess he was told to shut up about it. What do you think?
Read...

My research team (9 yr olds) can't tell their a#$ from their elbow, but I will draw out a tinfoil conspiracy to gather more ratings.

Tell Beck he's cancelled on air if you want to see a strange look on his face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies