Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 08:24 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton Hits Out At Iran

"The strong words by the chief US diplomat come despite signals from her president, Barack Obama, that the US was seeking ways to hold talks with Iran as part of a new direction in Washington's foreign policy."

I thought the Obama administration was going to sit down and talk with Iran! Is Hillary bucking Obama's new direction in Washington foreign policy? Sure sounds like it! Who will win - Hillary or Obama?

Funny $h*t coming from these clowns!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2009, 08:28 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post

"The strong words by the chief US diplomat come despite signals from her president, Barack Obama, that the US was seeking ways to hold talks with Iran as part of a new direction in Washington's foreign policy."

I thought the Obama administration was going to sit down and talk with Iran! Is Hillary bucking Obama's new direction in Washington foreign policy? Sure sounds like it! Who will win - Hillary or Obama?

I'm betting Hillary has bigger cajones than Obama; I think she will win.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:34 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Yep, my non-existent money is on Hillary. She will represent us well as SoS, as long as the other buffoons (Pelosi, Kerry, and the gang who have been "traveling" recently) don't muddy the waters and make things more difficult for her. Heh, but she can handle those idiots, too.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:34 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Now is a good time to fire that bit*ch and replace her with Deepak Chopra.

Old 03-04-2009, 08:38 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
I'm betting Hillary has bigger cajones than Obama; I think she will win.
I've heard they're made of stainless-steel!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:06 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Quote:
I've heard they're made of stainless-steel!
Too bad Monica's dress was not Stainless Cotton - Hillary would be President right now.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:20 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
It's looking like our troops will only be moved from Iraq to Iran. What a war-monger Hillary is trying to be.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:25 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,144,066 times
Quote:

It would be funny for you considering you supported an idiot who is finally done.The right thing to do is to sit down and hear Iran out but if they are unwilling to negotiate haulting their support and funding of terrorism then why would we bother.Whats funny is that our prior president told us to not give in or support terrorists and you right wingers agreed but now that Hillary is saying they wont Stop their funding; now you want us to work with them.That is known as HYPOCRISY.
Obama previously said he wanted to sit down with Iran but certain things had to fall into place first; so now that Hillary has confirmed that they HAVEN'T you call this a conflict between Hillary and Obama? Get a clue,they're on the same page and if you are not smart enough to understand that,then i'm sorry for your lack of intelligence!

Old 03-04-2009, 09:27 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,144,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It's looking like our troops will only be moved from Iraq to Iran. What a war-monger Hillary is trying to be.
Hillary a war monger? Where have you been the last 8 years? No, I forgot; Bush is a pacifist!

Old 05-03-2009, 07:29 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,745,361 times
Sorry if I sound old-fashioned, but I think the foreign minister should be male. Especially these days when the US has to deal with Muslim countries where women are not taken seriously. Psychology plays a big role in diplomatic talks, the US foreign minister should be a tall man, not a short blond woman In the end Obama will have to take care of her tasks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies