Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 10:51 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,705,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyeller View Post
What is beatiful is you left handed Obama defending swooners prove my point. If you were muslims he would be allah. Or bin laden to you America haters.
so much anger. If you want to win people to your side, try being reasonable and intelligent in your posts rather than simply antagonistic. It really doesn't lend you much credibility when all you do is attack people who disagree with your political philosophy.

Old 04-04-2009, 11:21 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
so much anger. If you want to win people to your side, try being reasonable and intelligent in your posts rather than simply antagonistic. It really doesn't lend you much credibility when all you do is attack people who disagree with your political philosophy.
You've been here a while, no one here is changing anyone's minds.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:13 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,705,136 times
While no one will ever make me say, "Wow. Bush was incredible!", I have certainly been influenced by well reasoned arguments from across the political and religious spectrum.

People have made me respect the validity of an opinion I did not have or a perspective I had not considered. Harping on minutae formalities and dismissing anyone who disagrees with you as "swooners" and "America haters" is just childish and wrong and bordering on personal attack.

Then again, my views transcend the political spectrum, so I am not locked into believing one side has all the answers, anyway.

Old 04-05-2009, 03:46 PM

346 posts, read 407,872 times
Default barfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Can't be reasonable with most lefties.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:44 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyeller View Post
What is beatiful is you left handed Obama defending swooners prove my point. If you were muslims he would be allah. Or bin laden to you America haters.
Please point to one example in this thread of anybody worshiping or "swooning" over President Obama. I'm sure that you can, because we all know that you are not a filthy liar and hypocrite.

You've been told multiple times by several people here that it is not the case, and your response is to claim that we still worship President Obama. Why is that? Are you unable to read? Are you incapable of reasoned discussion? What exactly is it that keeps you from engaging like an adult?

Old 04-05-2009, 08:27 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,583,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Please point to one example in this thread of anybody worshiping or "swooning" over President Obama. I'm sure that you can, because we all know that you are not a filthy liar and hypocrite.

You've been told multiple times by several people here that it is not the case, and your response is to claim that we still worship President Obama. Why is that? Are you unable to read? Are you incapable of reasoned discussion? What exactly is it that keeps you from engaging like an adult?

He's just telling you what Limbaugh told him to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies