Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,053,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
When did i ever call him a Muslin terrist? Or are you just projecting your liberalism again, If you could please stop kissing NObama's ass long enough to provide a link..untill then, you are just another mindless automoton spewing that ridiculous "Yes we can" BS.
rotflmfao.....Those excursions to Urban Dictionary are really helping you out a lot.

Now if you can just develop a taste in music.

Old 03-10-2009, 03:27 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,596,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
rotflmfao.....Those excursions to Urban Dictionary are really helping you out a lot.

And thanks for proving my point. I somehow thought your response to my query would be to do some reasearch...but we both knew in the end you would resort to yet another personal attack while completely ignoring the topic at hand..

Old 03-10-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
And thanks for proving my point. I somehow thought your response to my query would be to do some reasearch...but we both knew in the end you would resort to yet another personal attack while completely ignoring the topic at hand..
WHAT POINT??? I've NEVER seen you have one on here yet and it's WRONG for you to use the word "proof" at all as you just post assinine garbage that you have someone read to you out of SUN magazine.

Your MO is this personal attack ELO,but you are learning the "right wing spin" quite well here in the last week or so where you blame others for using your game. Roy and those "good ol' boys" from GT are tutoring you aren't they?.. And "Query"....yesterday you couldn't even spell it....now you are using it in a sentence and everything.Keep up the good work buddy.I'M PROUD OF YOU.

Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
WHAT POINT??? I've NEVER seen you have one on here yet and it's WRONG for you to use the word "proof" at all as you just post assinine garbage that you have someone read to you out of SUN magazine.

Your MO is this personal attack ELO,but you are learning the "right wing spin" quite well here in the last week or so where you blame others for using your game. Roy and those "good ol' boys" from GT are tutoring you aren't they?.. And "Query"....yesterday you couldn't even spell it....now you are using it in a sentence and everything.Keep up the good work buddy.I'M PROUD OF YOU.
Thanks. Now I know that you have lost. Criticizing someones spelling is the tactic of last resort. It means you have no counter argument so you resort to idiotic BS to attempt to get in the last word. I have seen it time and again. Perhaps someday you liberals will actually be "tolerant" as you claim to be and try to make your point without making fun of peoples screennames and attack thier spelling. To quote FEZ: Good day sir!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Thanks. Now I know that you have lost. Criticizing someones spelling is the tactic of last resort. It means you have no counter argument so you resort to idiotic BS to attempt to get in the last word. I have seen it time and again. Perhaps someday you liberals will actually be "tolerant" as you claim to be and try to make your point without making fun of peoples screennames and attack thier spelling. To quote FEZ: Good day sir!
I DID NOT criticize your spelling...re-read what I wrote...You will NEVER see me criticize ANYONE for spelling.I'm not the spelling cops and like you feel that that is the sure sign of a loser.

Another thing...do you even have a clue what a liberal is??? You right wingers toss that word around a lot and 99% of you guys call the wrong people liberals.Read a few posts of members before you generalize about them,that way you won't look quite so stupid.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:31 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,017,090 times
I would think that even the most ardent Obama supporter would be disturbed by the referenced article. The fact is that entries are being deleted, and authors banned simply because the events referenced may show Obama in a less than favorable light. Bottom line...there WERE questions during the election regarding his eligilibility, his relationships with Wright and Ayers..they were all part of the mainstream conversation at the time. They were not insignificant issues in the campaign, and have a place in the discussion of that election. The fact that any mention of these are banned does a disservice to the history of this historic election. Smacks of revisionism.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:18 PM

24,372 posts, read 22,982,365 times
I wonder when Wikipedia will edit out the Holocaust, the genocide of native americans or american slavery? Just write history that doesn't offend anyone, make us feel bad, or make us question what we're told. Hey, it worked for Hitler and Stalin and Chairman Mao.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:21 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,625,951 times
Quote:

wow muleskinner-your wording and posts completely scream immaturity. is your only MO to 'hit below the belt'? is that the best you got? sad.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:27 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,625,951 times
Quote:

Now, now muleskinner. You must read Tnhilltopper's closed warning thread, you are breaking this rule in your above post:

"Remember, attack the post or the idea, not the speaker of the post or ideas."

Also, just a lil tidbit, you made a spelling error yourself, in your post #55. lmao! Now, go back to sleep, it's nappy time in kindergarten class. (just kidding, I couldn't resist!)

Moving on.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:02 AM

Quote:
I DID NOT criticize your spelling...re-read what I wrote...You will NEVER see me criticize ANYONE for spelling.I'm not the spelling cops and like you feel that that is the sure sign of a loser.

Another thing...do you even have a clue what a liberal is??? You right wingers toss that word around a lot and 99% of you guys call the wrong people liberals.Read a few posts of members before you generalize about them,that way you won't look quite so stupid.

I said GOOD DAY!

Last edited by ELOrocks17; 03-11-2009 at 11:12 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.