Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 03:52 PM

68 posts, read 221,010 times

Advertisements

As usual the " alaskans " have taken everything out of content being that they are so conditioned to hunting and killing their eyes are shut and their hearing is like that of a deaf man. Bluecountry you are talking to DEAF EARS. You know kinda like when people try to talk to others about God and they go everywhere else. Deaf ears that's what these people have. They do not understand no one is opposing the killing in itself it's the way it is being done. I guess they are so rich up there in Alaska they can afford to spend all that money for gas to chase down one poor lone wolf trying to survive and live his or her life. They don't see that chasing a wolf with a helicopter till it cannot run anymore and then shooting it is cruel. If they were REAL hunters and MEN they would get on their DAMN FEET and chase the wolf. No, they have to chase it by air which of course when you think about it just shows how disgusting they really are. Like that is fair or something. Makes me sick. All of it. Like it or not you heathens up there........IT'S LEGAL ANIMAL CRUELTY..and this is what they teach their kids. I guarantee you, they don't see anything wrong with clubbing baby seals, running dogs to death with their stupid races and chaining their dogs all summer on short chains...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't even talk about it anymore makes me want to VOMIT......disgusting, evil people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2009, 06:22 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,661,904 times
The sad truth of reality is there is no overpopulation of wolves in Alaska! There is slowly becoming an overpopulation of crazy manly beasts in that state!

Old 03-10-2009, 06:38 PM

4,989 posts, read 10,022,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
How you people can condone this policy...how can make up INSANE arguments that is a compassionate way to control nature's population is completely absurd.
It's no different than somebody justifying rape as being recreation, it really isn't.
I wish you people inhabitated some desolate area...like Japan after the A-bombs...because an area without nature's beauty...an area built on death and man made destruction is really the best place for you.
Not only do you deserve it...but it's the only place where you won't hurt OUR planet...OUR wildlife..and OUR resources.
Just like a rapist belongs in prison isolation.
Since it was explained to you in a previous post, in plain english, that advocating a laissez faire strategy to wildlife is actually advocating mass starvation and suffering of large numbers of animals during nature's boom/bust cycles:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ml#post7822517

It is therefore glaringly apparent that YOU are the one devoid of compassion for animals. YOU advocate animal cruelty. YOU should be forced to immediately surrender any pets you currently own to the local humane society.

And, since you like to draw insane parallels to Nazis, Jews, death and torture, YOU are one who would have stood by during the holocaust while millions of your fellow sentient being were systematically starved.

Ashley, there is still hope...get help quick!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:43 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,082,223 times
Have y'all noticed that the OP hasn't come back to respond?

Old 03-10-2009, 07:50 PM

2,397 posts, read 4,702,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
The sad truth of reality is there is no overpopulation of wolves in Alaska! There is slowly becoming an overpopulation of crazy manly beasts in that state!

Old 03-11-2009, 02:30 AM

21,368 posts, read 38,129,609 times
I like how people who never been to Alaska tend to be experts on Alaskan life. They've never been here or ever plan on coming up. I've said before to these extreme wackos that they wouldn't last out here in Bush Alaska. Come on out and live the life of what we, the Yup'ik, Athabaskan, Aleut, and Inupiat people live for a month. I don't think that they'd make a week living off the land. YOU have the Walmart, Fred Meyer's, and Safeways, we have our back yard! Come on up, live like us, then you will see it isn't as easy as the way YOU live.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:44 AM

2,519 posts, read 7,033,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
I like how people who never been to Alaska tend to be experts on Alaskan life. They've never been here or ever plan on coming up. I've said before to these extreme wackos that they wouldn't last out here in Bush Alaska. Come on out and live the life of what we, the Yup'ik, Athabaskan, Aleut, and Inupiat people live for a month. I don't think that they'd make a week living off the land. YOU have the Walmart, Fred Meyer's, and Safeways, we have our back yard! Come on up, live like us, then you will see it isn't as easy as the way YOU live.
You go Warpt

Old 03-11-2009, 02:51 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
Blah blah blah.

Rant rant rant.
Do you live in Alaska?

No?

Then MYOFB.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:24 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
I agree! Nature always balances itself out. Survival of the fittest! Unfortunately man comes into the picture as always and screws things up! Man is an animals worst enemy! Alaska is supposedly Gods country, where wildlife can live at peace and harmony among their kind. It is practically the only place left on earth where wild animals could roam free and not have to worry about man invading their territory. Well, look what the almighty man has done. They move in, take over the animals territory and all of a sudden there are too many wolves, too many bears! The moose needs to be saved! A poor excuse for them to hunt and kill! Sickening. Alaskans can rant and rave and call us all names, but I myself love all animals and each deserves to survive the life they were put on this earth too! Yes, I am an animal activist, so do not even try to justify your animal cruelty thru total nonsensical posts back at me or others who feel the same way. We are in the right.
Like we told you before, clean up your own back yard before you come bitching to us, Florida.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:39 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
How you can compare a hunter to a rapist is beyond me.
that's because you are one of those people that think only a human has feelings and emotions and only a human life has value. Actually, very inhumane! thinking. Is that all you got out of the OP's post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies