Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 09:01 PM

490 posts, read 1,433,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Who do they serve? They dont serve me. They dont serve you. We all know they dont serve we the peasants.

Ahhhhhh I have the answer. They serve themselves. They do this by taking set terms to serve and end up keeping that position for life. Serving the peasants was never meant to be a life job. They all have become much too comfortable in those seats. Getting to vote for their own raises, stealing benifts from tax payers to finance their high life styles. Free cars, free Hookers, free breakfast, lunch and dinner every day, free use of private jets, free vacations to the most exotic places on earth and the list goes on to the point I can make this post 900 pages long.

They dont serve me and Im insulted anyone would even suggest that.

And this country will never be great until we abolish that useless 2 party system. Abolish special interests. Either you are with us or you are not.

A better way would be to put a business man in charge. Not a politician. Repuckicans, Democraps, same sheet different pile.
I said they DO NOT serve the interest of the public...so go back and read. Also, I remember you from a post on the Houston board and I refuse to listen to your crazy talk again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2009, 09:04 PM

490 posts, read 1,433,716 times
Quote:
Who do they serve? They dont serve me. They dont serve you. We all know they dont serve we the peasants.

Ahhhhhh I have the answer. They serve themselves. They do this by taking set terms to serve and end up keeping that position for life. Serving the peasants was never meant to be a life job. They all have become much too comfortable in those seats. Getting to vote for their own raises, stealing benifts from tax payers to finance their high life styles. Free cars, free Hookers, free breakfast, lunch and dinner every day, free use of private jets, free vacations to the most exotic places on earth and the list goes on to the point I can make this post 900 pages long.

And this country will never be great until we abolish that useless 2 party system. Abolish special interests. Either you are with us or you are not.

A better way would be to put a business man in charge. Not a politician. Repuckicans, Democraps, same sheet different pile.
I am not with you on anything...I want nothing to do with you after what you pulled on the builder thread!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:08 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:

right on !!!! democraps and recrapolians are the same shhhhiit different pile great stuff

Old 03-13-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
I think it's time for a new term, instead of B***S*** lets just use Pelosi it gets the same meaning across.
damn pelosi is a harsh word !!!thats taking it a little to far i cant even think of a word worse than that..

Old 03-13-2009, 10:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
hmmmm i'm tierd of hearing all the talk about the far right and the far left.. and the demacraps verses recrapolians it's its all about bs.
I stopped using the term BS long ago. I use Pelosi in place of it since she is so good at it.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I stopped using the term BS long ago. I use Pelosi in place of it since she is so good at it.
it's official !!!! pelosi is considererd a volgar curse word in all of the usa.. and might be band from forums in the future.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:31 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
it's official !!!! pelosi is considererd a volgar curse word in all of the usa.. and might be band from forums in the future.

I love it

Old 03-14-2009, 08:36 PM

668 posts, read 2,186,102 times
If either side's lips are moving...They are lying! Simple truth to the matter, and its a sorry state of affairs, (uh, maybe we shouldnt say that with Congressmen and women who have no sense of Morallity.. *sigh*.

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse

Old 03-14-2009, 08:44 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:

A better way would be to put a business man in charge. Not a politician.
So you'd support a President Bernard Madoff, Allen Stanford, Angelo Mozillo, or John Thain?

Old 03-15-2009, 08:50 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,738 times
I'd like to propose a rather fun term: Polidiots. Politicians + Idiots = Polidiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies