Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 05:22 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,761,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I watched this video. I thought it was very good, and showed what a smart woman she really is. This is the reason the left really hate her. She just makes too much sense.
Nah, the left LOVES her!!!! She's the best gift the Grand Opposition Party has ever bestowed upon us! Just ask John McCain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 06:20 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,336,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Nah, the left LOVES her!!!! She's the best gift the Grand Opposition Party has ever bestowed upon us! Just ask John McCain.
If that were true, they wouldn't find the need to vilify her like they do. Admit it. She is a threat to liberals. And I love it!

Old 03-21-2009, 06:22 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,157,515 times
Responsible Governor Palin?-------------Boy that's an OXYMORON if I ever saw one.On second thoughts,maybe just a moron!

Old 03-21-2009, 06:29 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,630,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
Responsible Governor Palin?-------------Boy that's an OXYMORON if I ever saw one.On second thoughts,maybe just a moron!
Funny, I noticed the same thing. You just knew this thread was going to be a lot of fun the moment you saw the words "responsible" and "Palin" in the same sentence.

Old 03-21-2009, 06:30 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,586,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Refusing to be sucked into a vortex of irresponsible and unsustainable spending along with the inevitable dependency it will bring, Governor Palin acted in the interest of Alaskans by declining nearly half of the borrowed money our children be forced to repay.

Moms for Sarah Palin: Governor Palin refuses 45% of Stimulus Money (http://www.momsforsarahpalin.com/2009/03/governor-palin-refuses-45-of-stimulus.html - broken link)
Sarah Palin is a convicted nut-case - her pathetic performance during the election is proof positive of that...

Sooooo - nut cases tend to make stupid decisions...

This is just another one...

Old 03-21-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
If that were true, they wouldn't find the need to vilify her like they do. Admit it. She is a threat to liberals. And I love it!
A threat to liberals,NO! A threat to anyone with at least half a brain and the rest of humanity,yes!

Old 03-21-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Funny, I noticed the same thing. You just knew this thread was going to be a lot of fun the moment you saw the words "responsible" and "Palin" in the same sentence.
Great minds think alike Fred!

Old 03-21-2009, 06:33 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,586,163 times
Quote:
We villify her for a very sound reason - she's a total jerk and it's really great fun to be sarcastic about her... and it's so EASY also - don't even have to think hard...

Don't you remember the Saturday Night Live skits about her?? They made her out to be such a total complete brain-dead moron that it was hillarious!!!

I'm really hoping she continues to be a prominent member of the GOP and that she continues to run for office - that should generate lots more SNL skits in the future....

By the way - can you see Russia from your home????

Old 03-21-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
We villify her for a very sound reason - she's a total jerk and it's really great fun to be sarcastic about her... and it's so EASY also - don't even have to think hard...

Don't you remember the Saturday Night Live skits about her?? They made her out to be such a total complete brain-dead moron that it was hillarious!!!

I'm really hoping she continues to be a prominent member of the GOP and that she continues to run for office - that should generate lots more SNL skits in the future....

By the way - can you see Russia from your home????
Unfortunately by the time 2012 comes around she'll be long gone.With the dropping prices of oil; Alaska is in trouble and that means bye bye brain dead hag!

Old 03-21-2009, 07:13 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,288,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Sarah Palin is a convicted nut-case -
Convicted? Convicted of what charge?

OBTW - ever been to Alaska?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies