Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 09:51 PM

2,260 posts, read 3,881,181 times

Advertisements

freakin lez
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 09:57 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
freakin lez
Typical hate from those on the right..

Old 03-20-2009, 10:22 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
You can always count on them for intelligent debate, factual information and unbiased opinions. What a bunch of nitwits!

Old 03-20-2009, 11:26 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,719 times
Quote:
Are you saying that all Democrats think that sodomy between men is alright?

And that some Democrats can't make up their own minds about the subject?

Statement: All Democrats agree with sodomy -- man to man.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Suze Orman To Bush: "You Owe The American People Every Penny Of Your Fortune And Your Family's Fortune"

Sitting in a green room after her TV interviews, she lambasts everyone from Alan Greenspan to Larry Summers to the former president of the United States, who holds an especially dark place in her heart. "Commander in Chief?" she says of George W. Bush, with a mix of disbelief and scorn. "You blew up every single financial vessel we had and if you think you aren't personally responsible, well, the blame starts at the top. There is no higher top than you, SIR! If I were you, I would feel so absolutely horrific that I would take every penny I had and distribute it to anybody and everybody to help them in whatever way I could. You owe the American people every penny of your fortune and your family's fortune."
Obama owes me, my children, my grandchildren and my great grandchildren a trillion dollars.

Old 03-20-2009, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Are you saying that all Democrats think that sodomy between men is alright?

And that some Democrats can't make up their own minds about the subject?

Statement: All Democrats agree with sodomy -- man to man.
So you condone the stament made by bryan61. I've seen way too many posts with anti gay and racist implications to them lately from right wingers. I realize that my generalizing was the wrong way to go about it. I know that its a small minority, so I apoligize if I implied all on the right. I do know that most republicans are patriotic americans that simply have a different belief in the path we should take to solve our problems, I just wish they were in control of the party.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:05 AM

Quote:
So you condone the stament made by bryan61. I've seen way too many posts with anti gay and racist implications to them lately from right wingers. I realize that my generalizing was the wrong way to go about it. I know that its a small minority, so I apoligize if I implied all on the right. I do know that most republicans are patriotic americans that simply have a different belief in the path we should take to solve our problems, I just wish they were in control of the party.
Ya know, I think that your reply is pretty responsible Lamexican.

Getting control of my party or yours is subjective though.

Are you saying that folks on the right should loosen up on homophobic tendencies? Just like folks on the left should stop trying to restrict religion through legislation? And stop spending like emperors?

Old 03-21-2009, 12:09 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Suze Orman To Bush: "You Owe The American People Every Penny Of Your Fortune And Your Family's Fortune"

Sitting in a green room after her TV interviews, she lambasts everyone from Alan Greenspan to Larry Summers to the former president of the United States, who holds an especially dark place in her heart. "Commander in Chief?" she says of George W. Bush, with a mix of disbelief and scorn. "You blew up every single financial vessel we had and if you think you aren't personally responsible, well, the blame starts at the top. There is no higher top than you, SIR! If I were you, I would feel so absolutely horrific that I would take every penny I had and distribute it to anybody and everybody to help them in whatever way I could. You owe the American people every penny of your fortune and your family's fortune."

Who?

Old 03-21-2009, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Ya know, I think that your reply is pretty responsible Lamexican.

Getting control of my party or yours is subjective though.

Are you saying that folks on the right should loosen up on homophobic tendencies? Just like folks on the left should stop trying to restrict religion through legislation? And stop spending like emperors?
I think that we should debate the fiscal direction of this country and leave the religion and sexual orientation stuff out of it.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:07 PM

8,164 posts, read 15,142,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
I wouldn't start with Bush, although he & his family would be included.
I would definitely start with him.Then I would hit all the bank exec's, the auto exec's,the pharmaceutical co's,and then i'd hit up all the idiots who voted for this putz TWICE!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies