Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2009, 04:07 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,510,726 times

Advertisements

Well, almost all ideas, except from Limbots and those that are Hannitized.
I have the chorus down from the lyrics of the OPP song back in the 90's, changed though to fit......AIG!

You down with AIG?! Yea, you know me!
It ain't no Ponzi Scheme! Tell me tell me tell me what's it really really all about!

Feel free to fill the the rest! I will split royalties with you the Wall Street way 90% me, 10% you and give myself a bonus with taxpayer money, even if the "song" does not make it out of this forum (LOL).

If you need help, while I rack my brain too, here it is......
O.P.P. Lyrics by Naughty By Nature

Peace out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 04:18 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,755,915 times
Nice place to vent. Sometimes only comedy helps keep you're brains in your head trying to unravel and get to the roots of all this mess.

I think the real scope will be detailed by forensic accounting, but that won't be published for quite some time. There are few simple answers, but one is clear. We've not been operating in the best interest of the american people for a very long time. We allowed this to happen.

------------------
Quote:
My enemy is not my fellow citizens. My enemy is lies.
Every time I find a conservative who is an enemy of lies, I find my America.
Every time I find a liberal who is an enemy of lies, I find my America.
I do not care what their religion is, what generation, what color state or skin. This for me is the only 'for me or against me' affinity argument worthy of enlistment.
Let my America stand on truth. ~Harborlady

Old 03-21-2009, 04:21 PM

AIG how can I explain it.....
I'll take you frame by frame it
To have y'all broke shall we stealin from it
A is for Awful, I is for Incompetence
The last G...well...that's for something that make no cents
It's sorta like the way we ripped off all our victims.
It's 8 little zeros that are missin' here
You get on occassion at either party
As a game 'n it seems I gotta start to explainin'

Well I tried. Don't be hatin (LOL)!

Old 03-21-2009, 04:24 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,027,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Well, almost all ideas, except from Limbots and those that are Hannitized.
I really loved your post because it made me smile at bad times.....but I do think that IF we continue to polarize instead of working as unified Americans to address our problems.....we will continue to fail. A house divided will always fall. And we have become pawns in that divided house.

Old 03-21-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I really loved your post because it made me smile at bad times.....but I do think that IF we continue to polarize instead of working as unified Americans to address our problems.....we will continue to fail. A house divided will always fall. And we have become pawns in that divided house.
Meant as a joke. I'm almost 100% sure though, that they will blame the whole AIG thing on Obama, even though, the deal was signed before he went into office and of course, he's got nothing to do with AIG.
I just wish he would get rid of Geitner (?). That would make him look better in regards to the AIG mess and other similiar sistuations that took place under the previous administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies