Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If scientists discover the cause for homosexuality, would you support finding a cure?
Yes 34 50.75%
No 33 49.25%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 PM

39,031 posts, read 22,972,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Please don't start this drivel again.
It's your opinion only, please keep it there.

Who are you to tell me to keep my "opinions" to myself. It's fine if you do not agree with them but please respect MY right to post on CD. I rarely agree with anything you post but I have never told you to keep your opinions to yourself so I would appreciate the same courtesy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2009, 09:31 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,611,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
Who are you to tell me to keep my "opinions" to myself. It's fine if you do not agree with them but please respect MY right to post on CD. I rarely agree with anything you post but I have never told you to keep your opinions to yourself so I would appreciate the same courtesy.

I agree connie, I am gay but I respect others opinions, even though I may or may not agree with them. It seems that most "liberals" are only interested in an opinion if it is like theirs only. Ignore her!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:18 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,606,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
It seems that most "liberals" are only interested in an opinion if it is like theirs only.
I agree with you to a certain extent. I have an aunt who is a classic liberal: She's open-minded about things as long as you agree with her.

On the other hand, just understand that from the point of view of many liberals, conservatives often seem in lockstep with each other with very little tolerance for differences. I think it' the main reason why conservatives are often easier to organize than liberals.

Old 03-30-2009, 08:32 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,379,267 times
Quote:
The greatest evil is not done now in those sordid 'dens of rime' that Dickens loved to paint. It is not even done in concentration camps and labor camps. In those we see its final result. But it is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried and minuted) in clean, carpeted, warmed, and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do no need to raise their voice."
Annual Convention Of The National Association of Evangelicals
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies