Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2009, 08:33 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,075,482 times

Advertisements

They all have to go!!!

Old 04-16-2009, 08:37 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,298,921 times
Even by CNN standards, she sucks at her job and is a partisan hack.

And FOX isn't any better either.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:40 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,197,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
This is so typical of the main stream media. No wonder they are bottom feeders in the ratings.

YouTube - CNN Reporter Slams FOX at Chicago "Tea-Party"
Old news, there is a duplicate thread on this yesterday. The CNN News Crew did a fine job of portraying the mean spirited rabid, sour grape losers that they are... So what else is new, we all knew this already. Just like that nut who called Obama a Fascist and when pressed about his comment he didn't have an answer. Just white trash that one would expect to appear at a Palin Rally or KKK, what's the diff?

Old 04-16-2009, 08:46 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,334,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
Took me a few tries to get through that.
I read it as you think the stimulus and bailout are rights.

About this CRAZY, unchecked spending...

Do you realize the increase from last year's budget is less than the cost of the stimulus?

Meaning outside of the (hopefully) one-time stimulus, the budget would have been a couple hundred billion dollars less than last year.

So all the fuss is still just about the stimulus, right?
Or do people simply not know the facts of the matter?

Or can we assume the Bush administration is also a target of frustration at these rallies, ignoring the timing (after he's gone)?
There didn't seem to be any anti-Bush signs there. Just sayin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
But people still believe that it wont effect them because they are not rich!
I am still waiting for my free health care I am suppose to get and keep my 300 dollars a month I am paying right now.
Just where did you hear that? Obviously, you didn't read Obama's health care platform!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k View Post
So Dukey, if everybody jumped off a bridge, would you do it too? Apparently so. And...when we went to war with Iraq, and a majority of Americans supported that too, where you at the support the troops rallies shouting down the anti-war 'extremists'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I saw many signs that the rally people were showing, but I think the one I liked the best said, "We want our country back." I would really like to have our free country back.
What kind of a country do you want "back"? The one where blacks, hispanics, Jews and others were severely discriminated against? The one where the elderly lived in poverty? The one where only the wealthy could go to college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanko75 View Post
Well, The national TEA parties were such a success, they are now being orgainized to be held on the 4th of July.
Won't fly! That's a holiday, the only real summer holiday we have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. 01 Snake View Post
Well, I mean if there was one sign than it must just be about sex. Thanks for finding that one.
Hey, I was just responding to your accusation that the libs were making it into something about sex. See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. 01 Snake View Post
I find it truly disturbing that some folks claim to not have a clue what this is about and then decided the more appropriate thing to do is turn it into a sexual thing.

I'm guessing maybe these same people had no idea what the person they voted for actually stood for. Just want they might GET from that person.

Try educating yourself instead of learning from the T.V.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:47 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,285,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Old news, there is a duplicate thread on this yesterday. The CNN News Crew did a fine job of portraying the mean spirited rabid, sour grape losers that they are... So what else is new, we all knew this already. Just like that nut who called Obama a Fascist and when pressed about his comment he didn't have an answer. Just white trash that one would expect to appear at a Palin Rally or KKK, what's the diff?

White trash? Mean spirited? Loosers? I didn't know you attended!

Dukey, I am 100% convinced you are getting paid to post. You have to be the biggest lefty on this site and that is a hard title to achieve. Being that you post AM, Noon, afternoons, and evenings and seem to have lots of free time. I'm understanding why you are so left.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:47 PM

668 posts, read 2,180,067 times
Lets face facts, the Left thinks anything that the Right does, is crazy, because 'they' think they are the 'norm' now...WRONG!! Anyone who thinks killing the unborn...(oh, that would be normal people who love pedophiles and perverts and all the other sickos, eh?), are out of thier cotting pickin head!

Sorry, people who are expressing thier Constitutional right to protest what they think is unjust, with out the CNN calling it "tea-bagging"..(as though this was something that CNN Reporters are so familiar with, on a personal level), is just outrageous!

It was ok to express yourself, by calling Bush every name in the book, huh??? But, we cant say a blasted thing against KING OBAMA...Like HELL I CANT!!! Just because he is the 'first black President' doesnt give him anymore rights than Bush had..and he can be made 'fun of', like everyone else! It doesnt cut it with me, I am no apologist, as this guy is, and I would say it to his face, that he makes America look BAD...Worse than President Bush ever did!

So, dont give me that 'right wing baloney' that protest is bad...This Country was founded on Protest! sheesh!

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse

Old 04-16-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
White trash? Mean spirited? Loosers? I didn't know you attended!

Dukey, I am 100% convinced you are getting paid to post. You have to be the biggest lefty on this site and that is a hard title to achieve. Being that you post AM, Noon, afternoons, and evenings and seem to have lots of free time. I'm understanding why you are so left.
And your spewing drivel as usual...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodworkingmenace View Post
Lets face facts, the Left thinks anything that the Right does, is crazy, because 'they' think they are the 'norm' now...WRONG!! Anyone who thinks killing the unborn...(oh, that would be normal people who love pedophiles and perverts and all the other sickos, eh?), are out of thier cotting pickin head!

Sorry, people who are expressing thier Constitutional right to protest what they think is unjust, with out the CNN calling it "tea-bagging"..(as though this was something that CNN Reporters are so familiar with, on a personal level), is just outrageous!

It was ok to express yourself, by calling Bush every name in the book, huh??? But, we cant say a blasted thing against KING OBAMA...Like HELL I CANT!!! Just because he is the 'first black President' doesnt give him anymore rights than Bush had..and he can be made 'fun of', like everyone else! It doesnt cut it with me, I am no apologist, as this guy is, and I would say it to his face, that he makes America look BAD...Worse than President Bush ever did!

So, dont give me that 'right wing baloney' that protest is bad...This Country was founded on Protest! sheesh!

May the LORD Bless each of you.

I wish you well...

Jesse
That's a real self righteous post... What about all those innocent people who were slaughtered over in Iraq. Please keep your religious crap out of this forum...

Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,897,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
[There didn't seem to be any anti-Bush signs there. Just sayin'.
Bush isn't in office anymore or did you miss the last election? Just sayin...

Quote:
Just where did you hear that? Obviously, you didn't read Obama's health care platform!
you mean the one that he's banking a ton of $$$ for a program that doesn't exist?

Quote:
What kind of a country do you want "back"? The one where blacks, hispanics, Jews and others were severely discriminated against? The one where the elderly lived in poverty? The one where only the wealthy could go to college?
Are you trying to say that before Obama what you describe is the country we had? That it magically changed on election day?

Quote:
Won't fly! That's a holiday, the only real summer holiday we have.
Oh I see, no protests because it might upset your bbq!?

Old 04-16-2009, 08:59 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,285,100 times
Default Pelosi Says The Rich Funded The Tea Parties

This woman is such an idiot. She is spewing the same campaign rhetoric from Obama and actually thinks the tea parties were "funded" by the rich. Since they were "free", how the heck where they funded? They just can't accept that there are actually people against the spending spree. The nerve of people to not want to pay more taxes.

Everytime I see this woman and hear her speak I say a prayer that Obama stays safe. I can't imagine this botoxed ape being the prez or Vice prez.

YouTube - Pelosi on Tea Parties: "We Call it Astroturf"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies