Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 09:23 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
FIND ONE OR ORGANIZE ONE IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY. GET EVERYONE YOU CAN INVOLVED AND NOTIFY THE MEDIA..TV, RADIO, CHURCHES,GROUPS AND ORGANIZATIONS AND ASK THAT THEY GET THE WORD OUT.. EVERY STATE IN THE UNION IS HAVING NATIONAL TEA PARTY DAY. GET ONE ORGANIZED LOCALLY IN YOUR OWN COMMUNITY.. MAKE YOUR POSTERS LOUD AND CLEAR AND TELL YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS ENOUGH WITH SPENDING TAX DOLLARS.. WE WANT TO BE ABLE TO VOTE ON HOW OUR MONEY IS SPENT..OR TELL THEM IF YOUR FED UP WITH ILLEGALS OR WHATEVER IS ON YOUR MIND.. NOW IS THE TIME TO SPEAK UP.. CHECK THIS SITE OUT AND SIGN UP. CLICK ON LOCATIONS AND SEE IF THEIR IS ONE IN YOUR COMMUNITY.. IF NOT, START ONE UP. BRING CAMERA'S, BUSINESS CARDS AND FIND PEOPLE TO HELP YOU ORGANIZE YOUR "STOP TAX SPENDING" CAUSE..BRING FLAGS..

Tax Day Tea Party » Welcome to the new Tea Party
Decaf, I hope.

And is that the name for the party replacing the republicans?
The Tea Party?
I do like the sound of democrats vs TP oddly enough.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:23 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,373,763 times
Quote:
The Nationwide Tea Party Coalition, the grassroots organization sponsoring the April 15 Tax Day Tea Parties across the country, announced this morning that it will broadcast the group’s regular Monday conference call LIVE at 4 pm pacific, 7 pm est, on Pajamas TV http://taxdayteaparty.com/
Site says you can view it from their site - provides a link.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:33 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Default Who organized the "Tea Party's"?

I see the wingnuts are all excited about something they call a "Tea Party", not sure what they are protesting, and I am curious who is pulling their strings, is this something Boss Limbaugh cooked up and propagated on his radio show or is someone else behind this? FOX News? Disgraced former neocons? What is their objective in all this? That the richest 5% of Americans pay too much in taxes?

Where is Joe The Plumber in all this, and will he be dressing like Sam Adams?

Old 04-06-2009, 04:36 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times
people are fed up with the tax system plain and simple. the tax structure is absurd. I got a freaking 1099 for $.15 I made in interest on a checking account.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:41 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I see the wingnuts are all excited about something they call a "Tea Party", not sure what they are protesting, and I am curious who is pulling their strings, is this something Boss Limbaugh cooked up and propagated on his radio show or is someone else behind this? FOX News? Disgraced former neocons? What is their objective in all this? That the richest 5% of Americans pay too much in taxes?

Thats funny!! More like Mr. Clean....

Anyway, I think the reptards can't come up with a plan (as usual) on how to boil water so they decided to use the tea bags in the only way they knew how, as a distraction..

Old 04-06-2009, 04:44 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,500,035 times
This may very well turn into a riot.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:55 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post

They're all a bunch of right wing nut jobs...a bunch of losers that can't get it through their heads that America resoundingly threw their kind out of office...they're still crying about it, look at Glenn Beck.

They have no power and the vast majority of the country is laughing at them and their right wing whacko tea parties.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
Decaf, I hope.

And is that the name for the party replacing the republicans?
The Tea Party?
I do like the sound of democrats vs TP oddly enough.
There was a candidate for pres on the Colorado ballot from the Tea Party!

Old 04-07-2009, 05:50 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,001,120 times
Glen Beck will be hosting his show in front of the Alamo and then joining the tea party their as well down here in San Antonio!

Old 04-07-2009, 10:37 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times
Tea Party at Pioneer Courthouse Square in downtown Portland, OR on April 15, 3:00-7:30 pm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies