Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,918,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
My thoughts exactly when I watch Bill-O the clown and Hannity. It's great to watch them sweat. Let me adjust your post:

BTW I watch more FOX than MSNBC/CNN, not because I like it more but I actually prefer to see how the right-wing nutjobs think about the left-wing. I also find it more entertaining. Bill-O the clown and Arse backwards Hannity are like watching a train wreck about to happen....gotta love it, right?!
Glad to see we have something in common. Are your friends like you? Do they prefer to watch Fox too for the entertainment value? Although I did not say it in my post Keith has to be on some kind of bi-polar medication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2009, 03:40 PM

500 posts, read 702,013 times
You sound bitter, Upton .
His beloved BSNBC's Kweef Olberman and his twin Rachel Maddow (do they use the same barber?) cannot even come close to the viewership of Bill O, hence the anger and hostility.

February Ratings: FNC Beats CNN and MSNBC Combined in Total Viewers - mediabistro.com: TVNewser
Let the spin cycle being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies