Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2009, 01:46 PM

1,048 posts, read 2,387,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftydan6 View Post
What's with the personal attack?
I think someone just wanted an excuse to write "pie hole." I bet he giggled a little when he did it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2009, 01:51 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,171,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Worley View Post
I think someone just wanted an excuse to write "pie hole." I bet he giggled a little when he did it.
Ironically, the first letter in each syllable matches his beloved O'Reilly's favorite insult.

Pinhead!!!

Old 03-31-2009, 03:10 PM

24,510 posts, read 33,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Crissakes, Why do the left hate Fox News so much? Are you missing the o and the s key on your computer?
If you take sometime out from listening to Limbaugh and Faux 24/7 and watch Outfoxed (DVD, maybe it's on YouTube) you'll get a lot of your answer.
MSNBC is an example of fair and balanced. Olbermann at night, Morning Joe in the day.
MSNBC "fair and balanced?" LOL!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Plus, Olbermann is intentionally humorous. O'Reilly is outrageously funny when he has one of his semiregular emotional meltdowns in front of the cameras.

Are you kidding? Olberman makes Michael Savage look like a choir boy

Old 03-31-2009, 03:25 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,686,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
MSNBC "fair and balanced?" LOL!!!!!!!!!
While MSNBC is pro-left, you did not show the same study pointing to FOX being pro-right.
The Color of News | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

Maybe someone should start another thread - why does the right hate MSNBC so much.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:27 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
Because it's not real news. It's "FAUX" news!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Get it? "Faux" News? Is that good or what?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Whoooeee, my sides hurt from laughing uproariously and uncontrollably at such a clever pun.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Provide examples? If you don't already know, then what good would if be for anyone to provide examples?

Somewhere back when Bush was running for his first time, some imbeciles at Fox decided that the station would from that point on be a neocon station, with biased presentation overwhelmingly for the right. Fox supported the village idiot...enough said.
The actual statistics differ from your ridiculous claim:

Old 03-31-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
Because it's not real news. It's "FAUX" news!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Get it? "Faux" News? Is that good or what?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Whoooeee, my sides hurt from laughing uproariously and uncontrollably at such a clever pun.

I guess it's amusing to 5-year-olds! Because they keep repeating that word like 5-year-olds would do.

Maybe I should start referring to MSNBC as MS"LSD?"

Old 03-31-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmdude View Post
While MSNBC is pro-left, you did not show the same study pointing to FOX being pro-right.
The Color of News | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

Maybe someone should start another thread - why does the right hate MSNBC so much.
Then you agree that MSNBC is not "fair & balanced?"

Also, of the two, as the link you posted shows, Fox News is much more balanced than MSNBC.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:38 PM

7,887 posts, read 17,189,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Because they are wrong. Spread hate and hate on Obama when he has not even been on office for two months.

To hell with FOX FAUX news.

I dont need to provide examples. There is enough on this forum. I am sure you know. It is in the threads you opened and were closed.
Wow, an intelligent response.

If you want to see biased news, go no further than MSNBC or the NY Times. When the media take sides and become cheerleaders rather than reporters, you can see the bias. Liberals can't accept that they could be wrong, so whenever they disagree, the person has to be an idiot or lying, since in their heads, their POV is always correct.

I think what makes most liberals hate Fox most are these two facts:

- Fox doesn't have a liberal/left leaning slant and actually reports news that makes Democrats look bad, when the news reflects it

- They are VERY successful and almost always lead in the ratings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies