Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 05:42 PM

6,369 posts, read 6,408,962 times

Advertisements

If it is possible, Michelle Obama is on the record with statements that reflect more extreme views than Barack.

The people will be so heartily tired of the "eloquence" approach to solving real problems, Barack will be a footnote in history, answer to a trivia question for our grandchildren.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2010, 05:48 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
A. No B.if she were to run, wouldn't it be interesting to run her against Hilary?
Only if it were allowed to be a no holds barred catfight.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:57 PM

170 posts, read 270,884 times
[quote=dukester.2;8163207]OMG, I cannot believe how popular this woman is overseas. The Britts embraced her a long with the Queen.

I didn't know you can become President by winning the popular overseas vote. Although if her husband gets his way with immigration they may just be able to vote. The whole world will become U.S. citizens.

Old 07-18-2010, 06:59 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
[quote=seyareno;15096426]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester.2 View Post
OMG, I cannot believe how popular this woman is overseas. The Britts embraced her a long with the Queen.

I didn't know you can become President by winning the popular overseas vote. Although if her husband gets his way with immigration they may just be able to vote. The whole world will become U.S. citizens.

Yeah, minus the Constitution. What's that?

Old 07-18-2010, 07:14 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Great. Another Obama with ZERO experience. That's all we need.

Old 07-18-2010, 07:22 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,398,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Passing acquaintance? If you only knew my friend.....What I do for a living has more of an influence on your life then you'd probably care to know. I'll leave it that.

Back on topic, I believe its quite ambitious to think Michele Obama could achieve the presidency. She'd have to duke it out with Hillary for the nomination first. As for Janet Reno...please Dear God don't let that woman back in public view! She'll scare the children!
Bull-hockey. I seen your bragging here before. "You have no idea who I am and how important I am"
That's a load of BS.
"I take time out of my busy schedule of running the country to give my opinion on City Data Forum?

Old 07-18-2010, 07:26 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
OMG, I cannot believe how popular this woman is overseas. The Britts embraced her a long with the Queen. Saw a clip on NBC tonight and I could easily see her running and winning in 2016. She is Intelligent, articulate and carries herself well in the view of the public it is just unbelievable. MSM (the real media by the way) compare her with Jackie O in elegance and style.

Michelle Obama / 2012
Foriegn citizens do not vote.

Europe initiallly loved Obama as well, now they realize he is incompetent and his initiatives diatmetrically oppose thier objectives, so they no longer like him.

Let's keep US elections to US citizens. Who cares what Europe thinks?

Old 07-18-2010, 08:06 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
What a racist who hated America growing up as President?

We have seen enough of the most un-American couple in the WH ever and you want to see her in that job.

Amazing how blind people can be.

She to me is more scary then her husband because of her growing up blaming everyone who is not like her for many peoples problems.

She really needs to get over blaming others for peoples failures.

Never forget one of the worst comments ever made in politics was by her when she said she was finally proud to be an American.

Then she turns around and makes another racist comment selling NAACP members to intensify their aggression.

Let her run, she is not well liked by very many people including within her own party.

She has so many bad skeletons in her closet that she would be toast before she got started.

She quit being a lawyer for a reason.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:13 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
OMG, I cannot believe how popular this woman is overseas. The Britts embraced her a long with the Queen. Saw a clip on NBC tonight and I could easily see her running and winning in 2016. She is Intelligent, articulate and carries herself well in the view of the public it is just unbelievable. MSM (the real media by the way) compare her with Jackie O in elegance and style.

Michelle Obama / 2012

Love to see an endless loop of that "never been proud of America" speech.

Maybe we could do a rap version too.

Old 07-18-2010, 08:22 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Love to see an endless loop of that "never been proud of America" speech.

Maybe we could do a rap version too.

I see her a classless, clueless and anti American.

Someone is very blind to see what this woman really is.

A racist American hating woman who is more radical left wing then her hubby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies