Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 08:06 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times

Advertisements

BHO's poll numbers are in the tank with just a 3% approval rate, the lowest poll numbers to date.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Is America coming to her senses at last?

Old 04-03-2009, 08:15 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
4/03/2009

"
56% TOTALLY APPROVE

35% STRONGLY APPROVE

"

Looks terrible...

What you're calling "3%" is actually the "Presidential Approval Index" up 3+ from Jan. 21.

This is a tough time and people are scared and confused, especially folks who'd been hoping for a sitcom-style quick wrapup to the financial crisis.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:15 AM

707 posts, read 1,021,788 times
Default I'm sure this was an error and not misleading on your part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
BHO's poll numbers are in the tank with just a 3% approval rate, the lowest poll numbers to date.

I'm sure this was an error on your part and you weren't purposely trying to mislead. Your reading the wrong column, its up by +3.

According to Gallop poll his ratings are up to 69%. Again, i'm sure you knew that as well.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:22 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,855,023 times
I'm sure your post was an honest mistake. His total approval rating is 56%. Still not good as this is a continued errosion from his January 65%.

Overall on a graph chart....his approval rating continues to slowly slide, and this after only a little more than two months in office.

Looks like a good deal of buyers remorse out there!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:45 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,029,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I'm sure your post was an honest mistake. His total approval rating is 56%. Still not good as this is a continued errosion from his January 65%.

Overall on a graph chart....his approval rating continues to slowly slide, and this after only a little more than two months in office.

Looks like a good deal of buyers remorse out there!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:47 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

You have so distorted the results of the poll - I don't know where to start laughing.

This should be a lesson to everyone... nNever post unless you are sober.

Or maybe it's just a case of 'wishful thinking' distorting and twisting reality...

Old 04-03-2009, 08:56 AM

2,549 posts, read 2,721,771 times
delusianne originally said:

"
56% TOTALLY APPROVE

35% STRONGLY APPROVE

"

Looks terrible...

What you're calling "3%" is actually the "Presidential Approval Index" up 3+ from Jan. 21.

This is a tough time and people are scared and confused, especially folks who'd been hoping for a sitcom-style quick wrapup to the financial crisis[End Quote]

Another contributor said something about the Obama's continued approval slide and "buyer's remorse". Gee I wonder what side they're on? Anyway, who ****ing cares? There is a great deal of delusion out there. And like it or not, we are not in a sitcom. Should we truly rebound economically speaking, it will be from a gradual and long term plan. In the meantime, this administration will be scrutinized and criticized with every move, or non-move.

Old 04-03-2009, 08:57 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,804,560 times
Five symptoms of sour grapeitis...
- Hunt for anything negative
- Twist/misrepresent data/facts to suit whim (usually deliberate and conniving but a variant has shown presence of some honesty in that the victim takes things very seriously, latter being a more serious form of the issue)
- Serve it on a silver platter
- Call it facts
- Feel good

Old 04-03-2009, 08:59 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,927,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Floyd View Post
delusianne originally said:

"
56% TOTALLY APPROVE

35% STRONGLY APPROVE

"

Looks terrible...

This is a tough time and people are scared and confused, especially folks who'd been hoping for a sitcom-style quick wrapup to the financial crisis[End Quote]

Another contributor said something about the Obama's continued approval slide and "buyer's remorse". Gee I wonder what side they're on? Anyway, who ****ing cares? There is a great deal of delusion out there. And like it or not, we are not in a sitcom. Should we truly rebound economically speaking, it will be from a gradual and long term plan. In the meantime, this administration will be scrutinized and criticized with every move, or non-move.

In the meantime, this administration will be scrutinized and criticized with every move, or non-move.

As it should be with all administrations until we are no longer a democracy.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:00 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,568,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
You have so distorted the results of the poll - I don't know where to start laughing.

This should be a lesson to everyone... nNever post unless you are sober.

Or maybe it's just a case of 'wishful thinking' distorting and twisting reality...
Agreed. What a stupid thread.

He can not read because his hatred for Obama blinds it

So sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.