Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 09:27 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times

Advertisements

Are there any metallurgists, chemists, aerospace engineers (me, but my specialty is not in metallurgy), or structural engineers responding to this thread? If not, I say we leave it to the real professionals to come to a scientific conclusion. The rest of us are merely conspiracy theorists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 09:37 PM

3,150 posts, read 8,716,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
So if I open an aluminum can with a rusty can opener I will have highly energetic possibilities?
Thermite is literally mixing iron-oxide rust and granulated/powdered aluminum together... its easier than making mac and cheese.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:37 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,137,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
That is understood, however rust and aluminum are found everywhere together, everyone knows that. The op is full of it.
Stop with the personal insults!

Instead of considering the implications of this information, the brain dead lemmings of America--and there are many--choose to insult, slander, laugh at, ridicule, etc.. anyone who dares bring up this subject as well as many others.

A conspiracy is an attempt to distort the facts or conceal the truth. By itself, it is not a falsehood. That the general population of this country cannot grasp this definition is proof that the mainstream media has done its job. Conspiracy=Lie. Move along...

Old 04-04-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Are there any metallurgists, chemists, aerospace engineers (me, but my specialty is not in metallurgy), or structural engineers responding to this thread? If not, I say we leave it to the real professionals to come to a scientific conclusion. The rest of us are merely conspiracy theorists.
No need to make things sound so complicated.... the fact of the matter is that 2 of 2 ingredients for thermite had a massive collision and had time to settle before discovered. This is just whackos using crazy theory to postulate more crazy theory.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Stop with the personal insults!

Instead of considering the implications of this information, the brain dead lemmings of America--and there are many--choose to insult, slander, laugh at, ridicule, etc.. anyone who dares bring up this subject as well as many others.

A conspiracy is an attempt to distort the facts or conceal the truth. By itself, it is not a falsehood. That the general population of this country cannot grasp this definition is proof that the mainstream media has done its job. Conspiracy=Lie. Move along...
Quit whining... everyone hates whiners.

BTW this is not information, this is misinformation and you are still FULL OF IT.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:50 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Roswell just not keeping you busy enough these days huh?
Gottta pity people that are satisfied to swallow what mainstream media and corrupt government officials feed them. Our ability to question and use logic is what separates us from less intelligent species. Your inability to accept the fact that there are reasons to doubt what actually transpired on 9/11 and what we were told speaks volumes about your mental capabilities.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:54 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » TOWER 7

Old 04-04-2009, 09:55 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker2012 View Post
Why don't you go play on your CB Radio...

Old 04-04-2009, 10:22 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Gottta pity people that are satisfied to swallow what mainstream media and corrupt government officials feed them. Our ability to question and use logic is what separates us from less intelligent species. Your inability to accept the fact that there are reasons to doubt what actually transpired on 9/11 and what we were told speaks volumes about your mental capabilities.

Ther are reason to doubt what you say and what other say also. Your accepting facts you read is like listening to only one side in a court case. It say more about your objectivity and being easy swayed than anything else. It right now belongs in file 13.

Old 04-04-2009, 10:31 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Look in the mirror my friend. You seem to believe that anything that has been peddled by the media or government is intrinsically flawed. Thus, you appear to believe anything NOT peddled by the media or government is fact. I think you'd be well served to take a dose of your own medicine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies