Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 03:34 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,064,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Notable items in the article:

kicked out of North Catholic High School
training to become a U.S. Marine, but was kicked out of boot camp.
three weapons, including a long-arm rifle, pistol and an AK-47
wearing a bulletproof vest
afraid the government was under zionist control and would ban weapons

Must have been listening to Sean & Rush so much that his brain turned to mush......
Quintessential Republican.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 03:34 PM

175 posts, read 302,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
I'll wait for the full picture to come out. The police always portray people how they want for their agenda.
If you'd read the articles that have come out about this shooting, you'd see that it was the shooter's friends that said this is one of the reasons he may have done this, not the police.

Old 04-04-2009, 03:35 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Well, that fits Rush & Sean to a "T"............birds of a feather ya know!!!
I would throw Franken and Moore in that as well ...... but what do you know? Franken is a senator

Old 04-04-2009, 03:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
No doll, he had all the earmarks of having an untreated mental disorder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Purposely misreading or do you have a comprehension problem.
We're talking about one guy here.
But you go right ahead, you're the kind of person who puts bs into people's heads hoping that they'll do just what he did.
Exactly! X 2!!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:40 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Purposely misreading or do you have a comprehension problem.
We're talking about one guy here.
But you go right ahead, you're the kind of person who puts bs into people's heads hoping that they'll do just what he did.
Not misreading anything and my comprehension level is just fine. Yea we are talking about ONE guy here, but thats not the tone of the OP, or are you having comprehension issues?How do you get that I'm hoping for mass shooting sprees? Where in my post is anything remotley resembling what your saying? . This is just another isolated incident that folks (like you) are using as a soap box to bash everone who owns firearms as some kind of nut. It's irritating on a level that I can't even describe. But you go right ahead, keep putting that BS into peoples heads that you are so lofty and morally superior....all the while hoping that something like this incident happens so you can justify your position. Whatever..........The world is full of wackos, and not all of them are gun owners either. Most of us who own guns find incidents like this disgusting beyond words, and we don't use them as a reason to go off half cocked and sling around crass labels. ONE guy goes nuts, and the rhetoric starts to fly. And you say I'm throwing around the Bovine excrement. Had this guy done this deed with a homeade bomb, or had he been a police officer and used his duty weapon to commit this crime I doubt we would be having this "discussion". I get it, you hate guns, and people who own them all fall under the same classification with folks like you. The latter part I don't get. It's one of lifes great mysteries..............

Last edited by NVplumber; 04-04-2009 at 04:02 PM..

Old 04-04-2009, 04:01 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_double_d View Post
If you'd read the articles that have come out about this shooting, you'd see that it was the shooter's friends that said this is one of the reasons he may have done this, not the police.
I'll wait till more info. comes out. Some of his friends mentioned he was worried about obama taking gun rights away, but also that he wasn't seemingly violent towards him either. It's the police or media trying to draw a connection between the two and there is as yet insufficient evidence for that.

Old 04-04-2009, 04:06 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,183,056 times
This particular case shows the dark-sided results of NRA fear-mongering. It cultivates a climate of paranoia about what the federal government is going to do about someone's gun rights. Then poor, misguided dolts believe its rhetoric.

Old 04-04-2009, 04:11 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
NV, because you talked about it in the Montana thread, and elsewhere.
You're one of those calling for overthrow of the government.
Don't bother answering, I've chosen not to read you any more.

Old 04-04-2009, 04:11 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
I'll wait for the full picture to come out. The police always portray people how they want for their agenda. Like the re-enactor in WA shot in a German WWII uniform. POlice made him out to be a neo-nazi. Oops, coverup for murder...
Yea I see your point the cops went and allowed 3 of there own to get murdered just for their agenda. I bet they try and make this guy out to be a cop killer.

Old 04-04-2009, 04:12 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,969,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Keep inciting this kind of garbage and you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be a whole lot of gun grabbing going on. Applaud this nut case, but be careful what you wish for.
How can they grab what they can't find?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies