Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 04:02 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,646 times

Advertisements

Talking about uprising and taking the country back, yeah....I envision an America that would put a ****er like that in a hole and seal it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 04:45 PM

37,165 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadeguy View Post
that is exactly the kind of stuff I think is wrong. do you think I'm partisan regarding my civil liberties? just because tools on both extremes are doesn't mean everyone is. now, holy dredging up the wayyyyyy past batman!!! I didn't read that out of lack of interest but what was the outcome of the trial?
now onto President Clinton/Attorney General Janet Reno, were you ok with the ruby ridge and waco texas massacres?
Of course not, and I wrote my congressmen to ask that charges be preferred against the sniper at Ruby Ridge. I have no doubt that at his level of expertise he knew what his target was, and I consider that agent to be subhuman.

I also wrote to express my disbelief when Elian Gonzales was returned to Cuba after his Mother died to get him here.

Why would ANY thinking and/or feeling person in his or her right mind be OK with any of those situations?

This WAS America. I would really love to see the Noble Experiment continue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies