Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 10:16 AM

504 posts, read 1,762,475 times

Advertisements

If any of you
are one of those people that think gays will try and recruit your children for thier purposes. You have more to worry about with your local pastor or uncle Bob than a gay at school.
Your children see gay people in one about every ten people that they see.

Old 04-20-2007, 10:25 AM

244 posts, read 1,091,481 times
That's what cracks me up about these religious zealots.

Despite the thousands of children that get molested each year at the hands of church officials (directly and indirectly), these ignorant, bigotted, and stupid parents still choose to believe that their children are safe at church.

Reality check: your children are more safe at a 'Gay' Day of Silence' than they are at your local church among a bunch of repressed homosexual pedophiles priests!

So what's worse? A homosexual male who prefers other men? Or a closeted PEDOPHILE priest who molests little boys?

Old 04-20-2007, 10:48 AM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHornGuy86 View Post
That's what cracks me up about these religious zealots.

Despite the thousands of children that get molested each year at the hands of church officials (directly and indirectly), these ignorant, bigotted, and stupid parents still choose to believe that their children are safe at church.

Reality check: your children are more safe at a 'Gay' Day of Silence' than they are at your local church among a bunch of repressed homosexual pedophiles priests!

So what's worse? A homosexual male who prefers other men? Or a closeted PEDOPHILE priest who molests little boys?
Give this man some reputation for saying it how it is! I sure did.

Old 04-20-2007, 10:54 AM

2,971 posts, read 2,251,898 times
Quote:
BerryPie, I hope you realize one of your children and/or grandchildren may very well turn out to be gay. I wonder if you'll harbor the same **** poor attitude if this is the case?

I love the usage of "you people".

You know, they always say, some of life's most humbling experiences are a direct slap in the face of what we say we believe or disbelieve in. Keep it up, Berrie Pie. You've definitely got it coming!
Wow, what a mean-spirited post.
And if something like this did happen to someone they would have my empathy and I am sure they would still love the family member but not the sin. And they would not change their view on homosexuality because they have strong convictions. Their morals don't blow with the wind like many people today.

Old 04-20-2007, 10:56 AM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Wow, what a mean-spirited post.
And if something like this did happen to someone they would have my empathy and I am sure they would still love the family member but not the sin. And they would not change their view on homosexuality because they have strong convictions. Their morals don't blow with the wind like many people today.
Except someone with morals would accept homosexuality.

Being mean-spirited is treating homosexuals like YOU do, you and your "religion".

Old 04-20-2007, 10:58 AM

2,971 posts, read 2,251,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowXOR View Post
Except someone with morals would accept homosexuality.

Being mean-spirited is treating homosexuals like YOU do, you and your "religion".
you silly boy, how do you know how I "treat homosexuals?"

added to ignore list.

Old 04-20-2007, 10:59 AM

Right. But their continued belief into the INDOCTRINATION, MANIPULATION, AND HOAX that is Christianity would continue right?

The only "organization" in which MASS allegations of child sexual abuse can be revealed and yet people are still dumb enough to attend church and respect priests as upstanding citizens

Because you know, a gay priest can molest as many little boys as he wants...after all he's a man of "god".

You people make me sick.

Old 04-20-2007, 11:00 AM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
you silly boy, how do you know how I "treat homosexuals?"

added to ignore list.
Because you told us? Fool.

And you've been on my ignore list for a while so it's only fair. I need to stop clicking "show post" to see what ignorance you vomited all over the boards. I just can't help myself.

Old 04-20-2007, 11:03 AM

Why is it the so-called sins of "gays" are played up by you religious nuts?

As if that's any worse than your husband or wives going out and cheating on you with someone else?

Or someone who commits murder?

You're a bunch of bigoted idiots with screwed up priorities. Here's some advice: if you spent more time improving your own life instead of concerning yourself with others, you MIGHT just be further along.

I think you're just a bunch of bitter cantankerous fools--angry at the fact your life didn't turn out the way you wanted.

Old 04-20-2007, 11:11 AM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Why is it the so-called sins of "gays" are played up by you religious nuts?

As if that's any worse than your husband or wives going out and cheating on you with someone else?

Or someone who commits murder?

You're a bunch of bigoted idiots with screwed up priorities. Here's some advice: if you spent more time improving your own life instead of concerning yourself with others, you MIGHT just be further along.

I think you're just a bunch of bitter cantankerous fools--angry at the fact your life didn't turn out the way you wanted.
Wow LongHorn I haven't seen you posting before, but all I can say is where have you been?! I couldn't agree more with just about every post you make?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.