Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 12:41 PM

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
For God's sake, gays even have websites dedicated to where to find the best bathroom sex and websites for "trying” to get rid of parasites. This is not a sexual problem, this is a dangerous problem. You cannot even risk sending your son into a public bathroom anymore. In Sacramento, I do not know how many stings they had for public bathroom and children's public parks for gay trysts. Truth.
Oh, give us a break! Just because some gay men participate, does that mean they all do?? Half of my friends are gay, and none would be caught dead having sex in a bathroom stall...

Old 04-20-2007, 12:41 PM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
For God's sake, gays even have websites dedicated to where to find the best bathroom sex and websites for "trying” to get rid of parasites. This is not a sexual problem, this is a dangerous problem. You cannot even risk sending your son into a public bathroom anymore. In Sacramento, I do not know how many stings they had for public bathroom and children's public parks for gay trysts. Truth.
You're just fooling yourself now. I obviously cannot help you if you don't want to be helped.

None of this is gay exclusive. There are FREAKY gay and straight people with websites set up to do everything from the normal to the extremely disturbing. Citing one example from your side of the story doesn't mean a thing.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:44 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
Lightbulb speaking of which-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
And one more thing... where exactly are the "live sex acts" being performed? Because I've attended many San Francisco Pride events, and haven't seen any yet! They do have "Leather Alley" which is fetish-related, but no actual sex is allowed, and it's done behind curtains (and they check ID before you can enter). So if there aren't any sponsored sex acts at SF Pride, I doubt any other US city would do it - since we're the official gay city, LOL.

Have you ever seen O'Reilly's portrayal of S.F.- he makes it sound like a 24/7 exhibit of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
Have you ever seen O'Reilly's portrayal of S.F.- he makes it sound like a 24/7 exhibit of Sodom and Gomorrah.
LOL... somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Many people think that of us, as I've learned in my years online... believe it or not, most San Franciscans are just normal people (whether gay or straight), and minding their own business. We go to work, raise families, go out with friends, and everything else people do in other cities. Some "outsiders" have an image of this ongoing Pride Parade in SF, which I kinda wish WAS true!! I won't deny that we're a quirky city, and you might see some unusual sights in certain parts of town - but overall, we're really no different than other cities.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:50 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,668,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowXOR View Post
You're just fooling yourself now. I obviously cannot help you if you don't want to be helped.

None of this is gay exclusive. There are FREAKY gay and straight people with websites set up to do everything from the normal to the extremely disturbing. Citing one example from your side of the story doesn't mean a thing.
Oh geez! Ever heard of Cat houses, where the straight men go to get some? Or how about a swingers party where husbands and wives swap and have an orgy? All these things exist, in all sexualities, get a grip.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:52 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,591,034 times
I have yet to check it out. On his program one would also think that gekkos and komodo dragons and giant alligators are running rampant in Florida. It is actually and amusing show. Fear tactics.

sunny

Old 04-20-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Oh geez! Ever heard of Cat houses, where the straight men go to get some? Or how about a swingers party where husbands and wives swap and have an orgy? All these things exist, in all sexualities, get a grip.
Good point! I used to live in South Lake Tahoe, which was just 15 minutes from the famous Kit-Kat Drive... home of the Mustang Ranch, Bunny Ranch, and a few other cathouses.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:54 PM
x4fscvdvd

n/a posts
Quote:
Good point! I used to live in South Lake Tahoe, which was just 15 minutes from the famous Kit-Kat Drive... home of the Mustang Ranch, Bunny Ranch, and a few other cathouses.
Good points, facts, and proof will not waver their "faith" sadly.

Old 04-20-2007, 12:54 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,601 times
Quote:
Are you kidding us??? First of all, you're only talking about things that MIGHT inflict gay men... lesbians, on the other hand, have the lowest rate of STDs and related disorders. So technically, they cancel each other out. And was that "information" you read from 1985?? Because in case you haven't heard the current stats, heterosexual women are the fastest growing number of AIDs cases. Sorry, but it's no longer just a "gay disease", and if you really believe that, you're sadly (and dangerously) misinformed. Regardless, does any of this give you the right to hate or judge?

Oh, and as Shadow stated, these are sexual problems that aren't specific to homosexuality... anyone who has unprotected sex is at risk, and that's not something that's exclusive to gay men. Not to mention, many STRAIGHT people engage in anal & other risky sexual practices - and many gay men don't do these acts at all. Get a clue.
My information is current from the last two years. No technicality cancels facts out. Lesbians are not playing in waste like gays but they seem to be the driving force in the indoctrination in the schools. Lesbians risk more cancers.

As society degrades more and more, it is drug use & men straddling the fence that is adding to the numbers of Aids in the heterosexuals women. As for heterosexual women, the numbers look higher because of pressure to the CDC from lesbians to include their Aids numbers with heterosexual women because they usually contract Aids by sleeping with gay males. Lesbians were always listed in a separate category up until recently at around 14% (now included with hetro women). Of course aids is not just a gay disease but they have the largest percentage by their numbers.

And yes some straight people engage in deviant behavior also.

Old 04-20-2007, 01:02 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,468,601 times
Quote:
And one more thing... where exactly are the "live sex acts" being performed? Because I've attended many San Francisco Pride events, and haven't seen any yet! They do have "Leather Alley" which is fetish-related, but no actual sex is allowed, and it's done behind curtains (and they check ID before you can enter). So if there aren't any sponsored sex acts at SF Pride, I doubt any other US city would do it - since we're the official gay city, LOL.
Luckily people have been going to Pride Parades to video proof of what is going on in the "pride” parades and posting them on the internet. Some actions so vile I cannot even explain them here. Do some research.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies