Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 01:35 PM

749 posts, read 946,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-IRISH View Post
you got me more confused than a gay man in a brothel

OMG - I'm ROTFLMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 03:07 PM

492 posts, read 961,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
some of y'all say that isreal has no right to be there. But do we really have any right to be in America? We killed off the natives, fought back the mexicans. What gives us any more right to be here in the USA?
I think all of y'all should move back to your ancestors countries, you have no right to be here!!!
Whatd'ya mean WE, Kemosabe? It was the Brits, French, Germans and Spaniards what did in the indigenous. As usual, it was the Americans left to clean up the mess.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:41 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoecrafter80 View Post
lol...? It's ridiculous how brainwashed Americans have been by 'neocons' (former communist Jews who were dis-illushioned and began a new breed of conservatism but it's not, just extreme liberalism with pro-Israel, pro-wars-for-Israel foreign policy).

I'm a hardcore conservative, these people who would fight and die for Israel are not.

Who has Iran attacked? Is Iran occupying anyone and enacting apartheid-like policies in the occupied land?

To say such an ignorant and stupid statement... I can't believe you're an established poster. Hellbent on the destruction of humankind... How can anyone even take you seriously?
Whatever shoeSMELLAH80 ! Your nasty gram doesn't affect me at all. I think you're a troll anyway !

But I do feel the need to point out that Iran is working on developing nukes, and where do you think they intend on using them ? For such a hardcore genius I can't believe you haven't figured this out !!!

Old 04-09-2009, 03:55 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevcrawford View Post
Why do some feel the need to sign their posts? You know your name is right at the top, right?

Regardless, if you knew anything about history or the region, that land was once theirs, and they were given it back by the U.N. It was about the last worth while thing the UN did.

They gave them a small sliver of land that's smaller than Lake Michigan. Land that didn't have the resources that the other arab nations had. Land that was pretty much barren and worthless.

The Israelis have pulled all their citizens out of Gaza to give the land to the palestinians in an effort to keep the peace. Hamas thanked them by firing rockets into their land.

All the while, we've got people like you that know absolutely nothing about the land or what's going on. People that are just looking for another reason to hate Jews. People like you that would like to see them wiped off the face of the Earth for no other reason than because they're Jewish.

With all those HUGE countries around them, why haven't they been able to completely destroy Israel and take it back? Got news, buddy. That's already been pre-ordained. Israel is going to be there long after those countries. There's no logical reason they should still exist and that no country has been able to wipe them off the map.

Do I feel "enlightened"? Yeah. Is it because of the crap that you spewed? Nope. I know enough to know when someone just posts because they're anti-semetic and when someone posts because they have sliver of intelligence. You don't fall into the latter category.
Oh, the 'God gave it to them' argument? That's it?

signed

- Reel

Old 04-09-2009, 03:59 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,453,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaladoSam View Post
Whatd'ya mean WE, Kemosabe? It was the Brits, French, Germans and Spaniards what did in the indigenous. As usual, it was the Americans left to clean up the mess.
who probably just happen to be your ancestors.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:06 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,453,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
You are more honest than most. You seem to be able to see the other side of the coin. You are correct that the American Indian had every right to shoot at us which they certainly did. We had to all but wipe them out and herd the rest onto reservations a la Gaza.

I'm assuming that you see this is what Israel intends for the Palestinians.

- Reel
this is where we disagree. Israel, I think, has been very patient with the hamas rockets being launched. they have tried a live and let live attitude with them. Has Israel ever been the first to negate a cease-fire? I think that if the Muslim world would leave Israel alone, then Israel would leave them alone.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:26 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,299,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
this is where we disagree. Israel, I think, has been very patient with the hamas rockets being launched. they have tried a live and let live attitude with them. Has Israel ever been the first to negate a cease-fire? I think that if the Muslim world would leave Israel alone, then Israel would leave them alone.
I agree. Israel is actually very patient. I just have a problem with people who want to start at the point of Arabs shooting at Israelies. I understand that part of the world got together and gave that land to the Jews. They just forgot to ask the people who already lived there. The original inhabitants have every right to be angry. They were kicked out, herded onto 'reservations' and are not allowed to return. I'd be angry too and so would you.

This is not a black and white issue.

- Reel

Old 04-09-2009, 06:11 AM

4,145 posts, read 10,426,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
Oh, the 'God gave it to them' argument? That's it?

signed

- Reel
Nope. The UN gave it to them. The Bible just predicted it.

Regardless "Reel", you're nothing but an anti-semetic fool that knows nothing about the region. You expect those that are constantly being fired upon to be cowards and just take it only because you're a coward.

Again, the land was barren and barely used. They gave them the crappiest piece of land available, that was smaller than Lake Michigan. They turned it into something beautiful, regardless of the fact they don't have the oil reserves like all the other countries there. All the other countries should be thriving, but their oppressive regimes like Hamas are holding their own people back.

You're just looking to flame on Jews. That's the only reason you post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies