Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:49 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times

Advertisements

Luttrell is an American hero — survivor of the deadliest battle the U.S. Navy SEALs have ever endured and author of the book "Lone Survivor."

One of suspects remains at large — there is a warrant for his arrest.

Have you seen Michael Edmonds?

If you have any information about his whereabouts, please call the Texas Rangers in Huntsville, Texas at: (936) 435-0152 and ask for Sgt. Steven Jeter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2009, 12:54 PM

YouTube - Marcus Luttrell's Dog Murdered by Punks in Texas

Old 04-07-2009, 01:40 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,190 times
That's so disgusting. Those kids are probably also into other petty crimes and haven't been caught yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they moved on the rape and murder. Serial killers usually start by abusing animals. I think we need to adjust some laws to fit society and our views on animals. I don't know why a Wal-Mart shoplifter can be sentenced to more time than an animal killer but it's not right. There was another creepy case in, I think, California where a guy with road rage pulled over with some lady (I forget why he was mad at her) and she rolled down the window to talk to him and he grabbed her dog and threw him on the freeway. It's just sick that the max that creeps like that can get is two years when people can be more harshly punished for victimless crimes.

Old 04-07-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
That's so disgusting. Those kids are probably also into other petty crimes and haven't been caught yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they moved on the rape and murder. Serial killers usually start by abusing animals. I think we need to adjust some laws to fit society and our views on animals. I don't know why a Wal-Mart shoplifter can be sentenced to more time than an animal killer but it's not right. There was another creepy case in, I think, California where a guy with road rage pulled over with some lady (I forget why he was mad at her) and she rolled down the window to talk to him and he grabbed her dog and threw him on the freeway. It's just sick that the max that creeps like that can get is two years when people can be more harshly punished for victimless crimes.
That is beyond words.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:04 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
That is beyond words.
I looked it up to find out more details. I guess it was bumper to bumper traffic and the lady accidentally rear-ended the driver in front of her. When he got out of his car and came to the window of her car her dog jumped into her lap to greet him and he yanked him by the collar and threw him into traffic. He ended up with a three year sentence and it turned out that when he was in the Navy he clubbed a crippled dog to death even though it was adopted as a mascot by other sailors. He is clearly psychotic and he was also facing charges of theft, I think, for a separate incident so clearly he wasn't a normal guy. We should be screening people for this type of psychopath behavior. If a kid kills animals, clearly they need to go to a "special school" with constant supervision away from people and animals that they could potentially harm.

Road-rage dog killer guilty / Defendant faces prison for flinging bichon frise Leo into traffic

Old 04-07-2009, 05:52 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Remember that video of that military guy throwing a puppy over a cliff, I think it was in Hawaii?

Old 04-07-2009, 06:00 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Navy Seals in Afghanistan?

Old 04-07-2009, 06:02 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Navy Seals in Afghanistan?
I'm not sure, I thought it was Hawaii, but maybe it was Afghanistan.

Old 04-07-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Remember that video of that military guy throwing a puppy over a cliff, I think it was in Hawaii?
I remember everyone saying at first it was a fake video nobody could do such a thing.
I am glad they were caught.

Old 04-07-2009, 11:05 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
There was another creepy case in, I think, California where a guy with road rage pulled over with some lady (I forget why he was mad at her) and she rolled down the window to talk to him and he grabbed her dog and threw him on the freeway.
i remember that. hard to believe it was almost 8 years ago.

BBC News | AMERICAS | Road-rage dog killer guilty of cruelty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies