Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 06:20 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Whats this he is loosing approval its about time people start seeing he has dangerous intentions for our country!

With more than 1.8 million responses to a MSNBC poll, President Obama has earned a grade of "F" for his performance in office.

Approximately 31 percent said the president has earned an "A," while 6.5 percent gave him a "B," 5.3 percent answered a "C" and 14 percent said he has earned a "D."

Nearly 58 percent of the voters somewhat approve of the president's performance, while 41 percent disapprove.

MSNBC poll of 1.8 million: Obama earns 'F'
It was clearly freeped. The online poll only shows right wing booger eaters can all figure out how to find their way to their public enemy number 1, MSNBC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2009, 06:31 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,955,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Don't put words in my mouth. Got it?

I never said the election was stolen and I don't think that. Obama did clearly win. That doesn't change the fact that ACORN freeped the election....there was good number of illegal votes thanks to ACORN. Unfortunately, it showed up more in the primary Obama against Hillary, than in the general election.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. Are you gonna fight? LOL

Old 04-08-2009, 06:43 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,297,874 times
WOW, and they are the most liberal channel. What's going on???? Hmmm? Surely it couldn't be accurate????

Old 04-08-2009, 07:08 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
WOW, and they are the most liberal channel. What's going on???? Hmmm? Surely it couldn't be accurate????
You take a nation with more than 270 million people. You poll 1.8 million of them--a percentage of whom will answer according to what they think you want to hear. And then you take your results and project them to take in the entire country. The concept of "accuracy" hasn't got anything to do with it.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:25 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,297,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
You take a nation with more than 270 million people. You poll 1.8 million of them--a percentage of whom will answer according to what they think you want to hear. And then you take your results and project them to take in the entire country. The concept of "accuracy" hasn't got anything to do with it.
Fred, if the poll gave him an A you wouldn't be saying that.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:03 AM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
Some of the threads posted and the posters on this forum are just filled with nothing but, not so much dislike, but more like immature hate, for this president. They act like the KKK when it came back to blacks in the old days (not to say they are all racist, but I wonder about at least 5 of them on here). My metaphor with that, is that, no matter what Obama does, they will dis it just because he has a D after his party affliation.
They are Neocons first, Republicans second, Americans third.
The OP just looked at "Obama's got an F from MSNBC!", posted it like a desperate dog, before he/she/it even read the rest of the story (explaining the method used, where one could vote more than once and one group messed around with the results).

Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Some of the threads posted and the posters on this forum are just filled with nothing but, not so much dislike, but more like immature hate, for this president. They act like the KKK when it came back to blacks in the old days (not to say they are all racist, but I wonder about at least 5 of them on here). My metaphor with that, is that, no matter what Obama does, they will dis it just because he has a D after his party affliation.
The OP just looked at "Obama's got an F from MSNBC!", posted it like a desperate dog, before he/she/it even read the rest of the story (explaining the method used, where one could vote more than once and one group messed around with the results).
My King of Hearts card trumps your race card......
Please get a new deck of cards....the race card is tired, worn and dog-eared.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:25 AM

3,106 posts, read 7,375,107 times
Example of how polarized people are on Obama's policies and actions. Pretty much, you either totally agree or totally disagree with what he is doing.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:29 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Oh Lord...you've reached a low point....You're now posting unscientific online polls.....LOL

Here's what MSNBC says about the poll you source....LOL

In contrast, msnbc.com's online surveys — or Live Votes — may reflect the views of more individuals, but they are not necessarily representative of the general population. And they may be even less representative of those people who are registered to vote and who do in fact vote.

To begin with, the people who respond to online surveys choose to do so — they are not randomly selected and asked to participate, but instead make the choice to read a story about a certain topic and then vote on a related question.

They may be highly motivated supporters of a particular candidate who are determined to show their support for him or her in any way they can.

And while Live Votes are designed to allow only one vote per user, someone who wants to vote more than once can use another computer or another Internet account.

Live Votes are not intended to be a scientific sample of opinion. Instead, they are part of the same dialogue that takes place in our online chat sessions: a way to share your views on the news with your fellow users and with msnbc.com writers and editors.
It's as valid as anything from MediaMatters or the DailyKos isn't it?

Old 04-09-2009, 08:29 AM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Look around.... they have a thread going on how ugly Michelle Obama's magazine cover is...another thread on her skin tone...

All I can say is at least they are not out killing people..we've had three murders sprees by bitter right wing nuts over the last few years...

I'm telling you these people are sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies