Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2009, 03:58 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,459,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Yes, I do feel America's expanding pant size makes them unsafe... from a whole host of health problems to death... or does it make you feel better because they have a choice in it... you can choose to own a gun and protect yourself or not... isn't the government forcing you to own guns? Keep it up? You think cholesterol and America's weight problem is a joke? Keep it up, you are disgusting the rest of us...
I didn't ask about America, I asked about you..You've never mentioned America before, don't start with food.LOL!!! AMerica never seemed to matter when you discusssed guns.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 03:58 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,745,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
I don't get your point..If the gun wasn't in the equation, neither would a death. Sometimes given the opportunity, irrational people act on impulses. That gave enable her to act.
Hold on, we have a self-proclaimed psychic here.... he knows that if she, mentally-deranged as she is, would not kill if she had no access to a gun.... she wouldn't stab, strangled, poisoned, or any millions of ways to kill someone... cause the gun enables her, no other weapon would of enabled her... not only do we have a psychic, we got a pseude-degree psychologist...

Old 04-09-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
My point is that her belief made having the gun in her hand a dangerous situation. Without the gun, she may have killed in another way as a result of her belief. Without the belief, the gun would not have killed anyone.
He insanity set the table. The gun made the situation deadly.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
I didn't ask about America, I asked about you..You've never mentioned America before, don't start with food.LOL!!! AMerica never seemed to matter when you discusssed guns.
What are you even talking about? Your refer to guns in the sense of America and who do you think fast food serves? Do you even understand what you are talking about?

Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Hold on, we have a self-proclaimed psychic here.... he knows that if she, mentally-deranged as she is, would not kill if she had no access to a gun.... she wouldn't stab, strangled, poisoned, or any millions of ways to kill someone... cause the gun enables her, no other weapon would of enabled her... not only do we have a psychic, we got a pseude-degree psychologist...
Did another weapon enable her. no.. Did another weapon enable the wacko in NY. NO..Did another weapon enable the wacko in Pittsburgh. NO..Did another weapon enable the nut in Oakland. NO. Did another weapon enable the old guy in California. NOPE..Gun, gun, gun, gun.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
He insanity set the table. The gun made the situation deadly.
And so would a knife, a baseball bat, a car, an icepick, and any number of stuff... all of which legal... blaming guns for the actions of a mentally-deranged person... wow... how clairvoyant of you...

Old 04-09-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
What are you even talking about? Your refer to guns in the sense of America and who do you think fast food serves? Do you even understand what you are talking about?
I'm done talking fast food with you..You're making me hungry..I know burgers intimidate you though.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Did another weapon enable her. no.. Did another weapon enable the wacko in NY. NO..Did another weapon enable the wacko in Pittsburgh. NO..Did another weapon enable the nut in Oakland. NO. Did another weapon enable the old guy in California. NOPE..Gun, gun, gun, gun.

If there were no guns... knives, knives, knives, homemade bombs, ropes, cars, trucks, jetliners, arsenic, mercury, spears, swords...

I hear Japan has thought about banning swords to... yeah, they considered it...

Akihabara massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 PM

Quote:
And so would a knife, a baseball bat, a car, an icepick, and any number of stuff... all of which legal... blaming guns for the actions of a mentally-deranged person... wow... how clairvoyant of you...
Hmmm..WHy don't we hear about mass baceball bat, car, knife or icepick murders? It's because they very rarely if ever happen. I don't need to be Carnack to know that.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
If there were no guns... knives, knives, knives, homemade bombs, ropes, cars, trucks, jetliners, arsenic, mercury, spears, swords...

I hear Japan has thought about banning swords to... yeah, they considered it...

Akihabara massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From food to swords

What are you, like 13? Shoe fly...LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies