Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 01:33 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,856,278 times

Advertisements

I would give him an F.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2009, 05:05 PM

5,922 posts, read 8,064,636 times
It seems way too early for any grades yet.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:08 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
A solid "F"
Me too, with a minus sign after it.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:14 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
He hasn't really done a lot....except put the USA into debt that will be impossible to ever repay...
True, yet the leftists all seem to think it's wonderful. They bashed Bush for it. But now it's okay? Go figure.

Quote:
Foreign policy is more of the same with simply no-one mentioning it.
And Hilary has no clue what she's doing. She can't hold a candle to Condoleeza Rice. Rice was an expert. Hilary is totally amateur (and very silly).

Quote:
Domestic policy seems to be prop up the rich bankers,don't worry about how many people lose their jobs and make up distractions to keep people preoccupied.
This administration doesn't know what they are doing. Scares the hell outa me.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:19 PM

2 posts, read 3,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bby07 View Post
An A, B, C, D, or and F?

I give Obama a B so far.

What would you give him a rating of out 10?

My rating of Obama so far is 8.0 out of 10.

What about you?
There are only three ways of GETTING money (stimulus or any other name)

1) PRINT
2) BORROW
3) TAX

Old 04-11-2009, 05:20 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Personally I give him a F because he has letting the congress lead. This has lead never getting anyhting right the first time and alot of distrust from very important sectors of the economy.I mean when you have to force banks to keep the TARP money ;something is wrong there.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:08 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,126 times
I give him a below average C-.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:47 PM

3,980 posts, read 8,987,173 times
I'm giving him an 'A'.. first time I've ever witnessed any president take on so much in such a small amount of time. I'm proud again to be an American (I've lived abroad so I can actually have some insight to how we were perceived..embarrassing to say the least), and I think for the first time in a long time we are admired around the world.

No, I of course don't believe any human being is going to be perfect all around to everyone (there are things that I haven't liked too, but he's already made such an impact in my own life (husband laid off from high level job, COBRA will only cost us 35% of cost for a while thanks to Obama's plan rather than over 1000K a month)...It's great to actually see a positive impact on families..

Old 04-12-2009, 05:39 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlchurch View Post
It seems way too early for any grades yet.
Have you ever been in school? Didn't you or your kids are getting grades for every assignment, or every quarter?

Just an excuse....

Old 04-12-2009, 05:41 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clongirl View Post
I'm giving him an 'A'.. first time I've ever witnessed any president take on so much in such a small amount of time. I'm proud again to be an American (I've lived abroad so I can actually have some insight to how we were perceived..embarrassing to say the least), and I think for the first time in a long time we are admired around the world.

No, I of course don't believe any human being is going to be perfect all around to everyone (there are things that I haven't liked too, but he's already made such an impact in my own life (husband laid off from high level job, COBRA will only cost us 35% of cost for a while thanks to Obama's plan rather than over 1000K a month)...It's great to actually see a positive impact on families..
I lived abroad too, for a few decades...and I know and read overseas news papers and talk with people over there...they laugh at him and think he is very likable and for the rest not one country gave him what he asked for...extra troops to help out, stimilus for the banks, etc...he was just liked...
So a huge F!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies