Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 4/18/2009, Honorable Sarah Palin would make an amazing American president.
I agree. 11 21.57%
I disagree. 40 78.43%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 01:10 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Yeah, that's so much better than competence.

Jadex, no one is forcing you to open any thread at any time.
Apparently, you only open them to whine.
Why not put Dukester in the twit filter if he is so offensive to you?
That would be the mature approach, so I doubt you will.
Put him in the what?

No I wont open another one of his " palin bashing threads" and I dont support Palin. I opened this one because of the title of his last Palin bashing thread and then he goes and starts another one to bash her.

Also laughing isnt whining. There is a difference.

Wanna talk about mature. Mature is not starting threads over and over again on someone you claim would disappear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 01:18 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,873 times
Keep the threads coming Dukester, who cares if these rw's would rather talk about a teleprompter. If we aren't going to discuss policy I find the Palin soap opera much more entertaining than the totus or the so called bow.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:18 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Do you tell that to everyone or just Dukester?
Try momonkey and others who post to your political viewpoint, or is that not offensive to you?

Old 04-13-2009, 01:21 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times
Dukester's Palin fetish manifests itself yet again....

Odd that the myriad of Palin threads aren't combined....I wonder why?

Old 04-13-2009, 01:35 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Dukester's Palin fetish manifests itself yet again....

Odd that the myriad of Palin threads aren't combined....I wonder why?
LMAO, no, it's called Politics and it's very very best...

Old 04-13-2009, 01:37 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times
Uh huh.....

I am sure you think you can stop any time you wanted....

Old 04-13-2009, 01:38 PM

2,549 posts, read 2,722,648 times
SeabeeBolt originally said:

Ah, come on now guys! She may be mentally unarmed, but she's still a hottie [End Quote]

Compared to whom? Condi? Hillary? Dianne Feinstein? I mean, who isn't by those standards?

Old 04-13-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Put him in the what?

No I wont open another one of his " palin bashing threads" and I dont support Palin. I opened this one because of the title of his last Palin bashing thread and then he goes and starts another one to bash her.

Also laughing isnt whining. There is a difference.

Wanna talk about mature. Mature is not starting threads over and over again on someone you claim would disappear.
She is a political figure is she not? She did run for V.P. on the McCain did she not? This is a political forum is it not? Sorry Dude, she's open game.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:41 PM

4,655 posts, read 5,068,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
What did we expect her to pick for the Top Law Enforcement official in HER state of Confusion Alaska?... Competency is not her strong suit... Not that the Repugnant National Committee didn't try to put clothes of character on a character... It's still that "Lipstick on a Pig" thing that O nailed down fairly early in his Pre-Presidential repartee.. Still right on the money.

"RAMRAS: She was wearing Arctic Cat gears and leathers--

ROSS: She was provocative. She looked really good didn't she?

RAMRAS: Yes...[beat]...Well no, not to a lot of Alaska she didn't. To a lot of Alaska she looked like a walking billboard."

Palin's Attorney General Pick: She "Looked Really Good," "Provocative"

Once again......the elections over....get a life.....Palin's not running for office anymore.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Once again......the elections over....get a life.....Palin's not running for office anymore.
Once again she is an elected official right, nuff said. Sorry you hate facts that are brought to light....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies