Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: 4/18/2009, Honorable Sarah Palin would make an amazing American president.
I agree. 11 21.57%
I disagree. 40 78.43%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 12:17 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,828,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
YES FEAR!! Otherwise you leftwingnuts would let the subject drop. If Palin is so "stupid, ignorant", and "NutJob", why do you care to broach the subject.

FEAR!??! Yep. Has to be.
I don't think I've commented on Palin since Nov. or shortly after.

I do understand the comic relief that her and her adoring public bring around every couple of weeks.

If I were to support Obama in 2012 I would much rather he be running against Palin then Gingrich. Between the two the one to fear isn't Palin. Can you even imagine Palin trying to get through Iowa and NH debates against people like Gingrich or Romney?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2009, 12:19 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Are you explaining the unrelentin attacks on Obama? Seems like the right attacks him on everything from the grey in his hair to the use of a teleprompter.

Fear....It must be fear!!!!
Funny, the Right has nothing. I have seen threads whining about Teleprompters, Grey Hair and just today IPODS. Even Gibbs at the Daily WH Press Conference made a remark about the chatter concerning the use of the Teleprompter on Cable News, you know, FAUX NEWS... Gibbs thought it was just plain silly.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:24 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,845,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Funny, the Right has nothing. I have seen threads whining about Teleprompters, Grey Hair and just today IPODS. Even Gibbs at the Daily WH Press Conference made a remark about the chatter concerning the use of the Teleprompter on Cable News, you know, FAUX NEWS... Gibbs thought it was just plain silly.
Out of fear they have even dedicated a website to the teleprompter and nicknamed it TOTUS.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:38 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,047 times
Quote:
Out of fear they have even dedicated a website to the teleprompter and nicknamed it TOTUS.
They truly are a strange species aren't they

Old 04-02-2009, 01:14 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,883,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I sincerely hope that Palin and Limbaugh continue to be the faces of the Republican Party.
With all due respect, I think that's rather selfish party-line thinking. It is time to stop this childish nonsense that the opposing party is somehow the "enemy". I sincerely hope that BOTH the Republicans and Democrats produce the very best candidates and representatives possible for our country. We don't need any more mediocre semi-qualified people running the country, whether they be the President, a Senator, or a Representative.

Bud

Old 04-02-2009, 01:59 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,300,433 times
Quote:
Are you explaining the unrelentin attacks on Obama? Seems like the right attacks him on everything from the grey in his hair to the use of a teleprompter.

Fear....It must be fear!!!!
Obama is President; Palin is not.
Every President is criticized frequently.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:12 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,275,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
With all due respect, I think that's rather selfish party-line thinking. It is time to stop this childish nonsense that the opposing party is somehow the "enemy". I sincerely hope that BOTH the Republicans and Democrats produce the very best candidates and representatives possible for our country. We don't need any more mediocre semi-qualified people running the country, whether they be the President, a Senator, or a Representative.

Bud
Ever read your own posts?
Might want to practice what you preach.

Old 04-02-2009, 02:49 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,385,122 times
I christen you all 'the circle jerks'.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:35 AM

8,396 posts, read 9,440,479 times
Lightbulb Palin/Plumber

The great white hopes.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:37 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,286,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I disagree with this statement on so many levels.
It's plain old humor and disbelief at her arrogance and stupidity, and of course the hypocrisy.

It's almost slapstick.

That's all, you're reading way too much into the comments.
Nope.

It's fear of the little conservative from Alaska.

Can't be anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies