Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:57 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Hey Duke, I will make the same deal with you, any time you wish to engage on the issues I am here. But I will no longer engage with people who don't want an honest dialogue, or people who won't read links or can't understand them. It is tedious. And enough of the silly, meaningless posts like the last one.
What's wrong? Did I make some quick points? Your Bull about owing China, where do you think Bush got the money to fund the wars? Did you forget already? China was Bush open credit line...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 02:03 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,749,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Honest? You keep lying that we are printing money. Now you've backtracked and are now saying it's "being created out of thin air"....Guess what?

You can't make money out of thin air...We've done two things....lower the Prime rate which increases the money supply....and borrow.

We are not printing money. Period. End of Story. Stop lying!
OK I am going to give this one more shot then i am done with you guys its too late and you are too dense.

Read this.

Are We Really Printing Money to Finance Our Debts?

Old 04-14-2009, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
What's wrong? Did I make some quick points? Your Bull about owing China, where do you think Bush got the money to fund the wars? Did you forget already? China was Bush open credit line...
No that is the problem, you have made no points, you are dragging Bush into a discussion that has nothing to do with him. You didn't address a single point I made it is no fun having a debate with someone whose sole rejoinder is well Bush.....

Old 04-14-2009, 02:15 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,314 times
Quote:
No that is the problem, you have made no points, you are dragging Bush into a discussion that has nothing to do with him. You didn't address a single point I made it is no fun having a debate with someone whose sole rejoinder is well Bush.....
Its you that doesn't get it, you championed everything that has led to these defecits(tax cuts for the wealthy) and now want suddenly have a problem that for once its a democrat that is causing major deficits, nothing but a hypocracy from these teabaggers.. if they were really concerned they would have been protesting Reagan and Bush and championing Clinton. Tea baggers are nothing more than hard RW laughing stocks.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Bush has nothing to do with it. Are you insane? Bush has everything to do with this mess this country faces currently, everything! He spent like a drunken for 8 fricken years, never did factor in the budget for the Iraq War. I guess he thought it would pay for itself, you know like Wolfwitz said another piece of work NeoCON...

Old 04-14-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamexican View Post
Its you that doesn't get it, you championed everything that has led to these defecits(tax cuts for the wealthy) and now want suddenly have a problem that for once its a democrat that is causing major deficits, nothing but a hypocracy from these teabaggers.. if they were really concerned they would have been protesting Reagan and Bush and championing Clinton. Tea baggers are nothing more than hard RW laughing stocks.
I know I said I was done but I can't sleep. I wonder if it is possible to force you guys to debate the issues? Let's try this.

Without bring Ronald Reagan, GW , Lincoln or AAron Burr into your response, Are you concerned about deficit spending, if not why not? If yes why?

i

Old 04-14-2009, 02:26 AM

Quote:
I know I said I was done but I can't sleep. I wonder if it is possible to force you guys to debate the issues? Let's try this.

Without bring Ronald Reagan, GW , Lincoln or AAron Burr into your response, Are you concerned about deficit spending, if not why not? If yes why?
i
Sorry, don't buy into that link you provided. Give me a break, the History Channel. Couldn't be a more fascist media outlet

Old 04-14-2009, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Sorry, don't buy into that link you provided. Give me a break, the History Channel. Couldn't be a more fascist media outlet
I give up good night. You are so dense you couldn't make it past the title it is George Mason University News Network.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:33 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,846,314 times
Quote:
I know I said I wa done but I can't sleep. I wonder if it is possible to force you guys to debate the issues? Let's try this.

i
You are posing a one sided question..you only want to talk about the medication and not the illness..If you wnt to engage in an honest debate then we have to talk about what the problem is that has led us here..that means that we must talk about either about our ideologies or the players(Bush, Frank..etc..). IMO you are copping out if you only want to talk about Obama.

Of course I';m concerned with the deficits and thats why I opposed the second round of Bush tax cuts and will oppose all tax cuts for the wealthy until our debt is under control. I find it dishonest to only complaign about the deficits while trying to fix the economy.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:33 AM

God I hope this thread doesn't sink to the bottom I don't think anybody would believe me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies