Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 07:34 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,251 times

Advertisements

his plan would be better than the current resident idiot in the white house. he couldn't sign any laws. it would be hands off. a real free market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
That's right, you voted for the dead guy...Could you explain his economic plan again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 07:35 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
sorry you can't admit it, but obama is an absolute joke of a human being. he is the biggest moron in presidential history. well, at least since bush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Yeah, I see how crazy YOU sound.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:37 PM

I am actually under 10, yet I am managing to make you look foolish and get on your nerves. what does that say about you? you are getting owned by a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
There's no way you & Greatday can convince anyone that you aren't at least in middle school because that is where government & history classes are required. I know a lot of young teenagers like to post on this forum & believe me I can spot them a mile away. Don't be ashamed that you have been outed but rather take it as a word of advice to study hard and maybe you will pass this year [unlike the past 2 years - but someday you will likely graduate - at least from middle school].

Old 04-16-2009, 07:47 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,249,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I love your personal attacks, because it proves that I am giving solid points you can't debate.
It is a very common tactic, particularly of the left (liberal) to fall into name calling and insults when they have ... "lost".

VERY common.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:49 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,607,008 times
Quote:
I am actually under 10, yet I am managing to make you look foolish and get on your nerves. what does that say about you? you are getting owned by a child.
Right, finalsay! Keep fibbing & your nose will grow even longer than it is all ready [remember Pinocchio in your fairy tales books under your pillow?]. Really, you should focus on your homework & let the adults do the debating for you [maybe you will learn something tonight - only your parents can hope for the best with you, poor dears!

Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,742 times
Quote:
his plan would be better than the current resident idiot in the white house. he couldn't sign any laws. it would be hands off. a real free market.
Ok..You're posturing aside...please explain the dead guys financial plan for the country. Hands off a dead guy..nice!

I knew you could speak to the dead...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Right, finalsay! Keep fibbing & your nose will grow even longer than it is all ready [remember Pinocchio in your fairy tales books under your pillow?]. Really, you should focus on your homework & let the adults do the debating for you [maybe you will learn something tonight - only your parents can hope for the best with you, poor dears!
There you go again - you cannot hold a reasonable debate so you fall into the personal insults AGAIN.

Take my advice: You would be much better off if you simply did not respond - especially with your childish insults

Old 04-16-2009, 08:00 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,607,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
There you go again - you cannot hold a reasonable debate so you fall into the personal insults AGAIN.

Take my advice: You would be much better off if you simply did not respond - especially with your childish insults
Why do you keep repeating yourself? Don't you have something intelligent to say for a change? Hang with me, bud & maybe you can make-up for all the lost time of watching brainless FOX news.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Why do you keep repeating yourself? Don't you have something intelligent to say for a change? Hang with me, bud & maybe you can make-up for all the lost time of watching brainless FOX news.
I don't watch Fox News.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:04 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
I don't watch Fox News.
You live it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies