Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM

18,126 posts, read 25,269,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-IRISH View Post
After watching fox news,i came up with a little thought,is it me or do the anchors on fox news seem like the have never had a legitimate a$$ whooping.Seems to me if you back one of them in a corner and called him out,he would cry...just a thought
Women wear a hell lot of jewelry
and they call Obama elitist, lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,207,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
and a credible news station would be?
Any thing but FAUX! Hell our local PBS is more credible...

Old 04-16-2009, 07:53 PM

541 posts, read 984,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
Ahh, hell. You know us liberal elites are getting the hotties while the conservatives are busy having gay sex in public bathrooms.
public bathrooms? i thought it was with the young male paiges,mark foley and the like

Old 04-16-2009, 07:55 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,823,165 times
But that does change the fact that FOX has the three most watched cable news programs on TV.At the same time the big three are losing viewership very year to all the cable news netwoirks.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:31 PM

541 posts, read 984,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
But that does change the fact that FOX has the three most watched cable news programs on TV.At the same time the big three are losing viewership very year to all the cable news netwoirks.
not worried about the ratings,just wanted to know why the anchors look like they can't aggressively protect themselves

Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,476,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
It is always the folks that tell the truth and report honestly that pay the price. It is easy to tell a story everyone wants to hear but the truth hurts and the libs take it out on fox news. Your favorite station, CNN goes to Palestine and takes dead bodies and moves them through out the city in an attempt to trash Isreal. Go to google and put this in cnn+fake+dead+bodies you will get 144,000 hits.

...and cons claim libs are weak:

Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind
Please all you Fax fans go over to this ding dongs thread and help defend us against the idiots.
Fox news anchors
MI-IRISH

You should automatically lose all your rep points..Man up SON!!!

Old 04-17-2009, 09:17 AM

229 posts, read 241,280 times
Weak, go look at the sites I indicated. I speak the truth. I have a friend, he is a lib and is from Lebanon. He watched CNN when he went back. Even he was shocked at the unequal reporting. He watches both Fox and CNN and make up his own mind. I think I just need to work on him a little more and he will see the light. So you are strong, huh? Not strong enough to weigh out 2 opinions and have your own. Just another drone ... how does that make your strong and me weak. Have fun evading your taxes....

Old 04-17-2009, 09:19 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,581,431 times
Not everyone can be as tough as Matt Lauer and Chris Matthews.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:49 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,634,766 times
Quote:
After watching fox news,i came up with a little thought,is it me or do the anchors on fox news seem like the have never had a legitimate a$$ whooping.Seems to me if you back one of them in a corner and called him out,he would cry...just a thought

When you are number ONE you can pretty much call the shots. They can laugh, cry, spit, sh*t, whatever and probably get away with it. Very smart to surround themselves with all the pretty girls, too. Who doesn't like to view a beautiful face? Spin over to Chrissy or Rachel if you want to watch ugly and mean....

Old 04-17-2009, 10:13 AM

37,796 posts, read 40,994,120 times
Quote:
It seems to me you don't know what a news anchor is. Opinion jockeys like Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Greta, Geraldo Rivera are not news anchors just like Keith Olberman and Chris Mathews and Lou Dobbs aren't news anchors. Shepherd Smith does the news at 7:00P on Fox. That's their news anchor or the equivalent of a national news report. That's their one hour news report. Their other news anchor is Brett Baier but he's only an anchor for the first half hour of that 6:00P show. When he brings in a panel with opinions in the second half hour he's no longer reporting straight news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies