Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 07:36 PM

541 posts, read 984,584 times

Advertisements

After watching fox news,i came up with a little thought,is it me or do the anchors on fox news seem like the have never had a legitimate a$$ whooping.Seems to me if you back one of them in a corner and called him out,he would cry...just a thought
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 07:42 PM

3,150 posts, read 8,713,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-IRISH View Post
After watching fox news,i came up with a little thought,is it me or do the anchors on fox news seem like the have never had a legitimate a$$ whooping.Seems to me if you back one of them in a corner and called him out,he would cry...just a thought
More gorgeous women on that news station than anywhere else... thats all I have to say.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:44 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
And loud thick-necked bullies on "your" side - quite the vicarious life Faux provides to those who need it.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:47 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,841,507 times
and a credible news station would be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
And loud thick-necked bullies on "your" side - quite the vicarious life Faux provides to those who need it.

4,897 posts, read 8,314,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-IRISH View Post
You should see how they're whining about everyone calling their tea parties tea bagging. No sooner did they start to cry over that then MSNBC throw it right back in their face with clips of all these Faux Noise anchors calling it tea bagging. Republicans are such wimps. They can dish it out but can't take it and that's why they're so obsessed with pretending to be manly men.

4,829 posts, read 6,927,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
More gorgeous women on that news station than anywhere else... thats all I have to say.
Why do you think the Republican party is always smiling while the Democrats always are gloom and doom. It is the women they go home to at night.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:48 PM

541 posts, read 984,584 times
the women on fox news are hot...except when anne coulter is on..she needs a sandwich,or two.The fellas on there though seem like feminine tough guys,you aced home ec in high school

Old 04-16-2009, 07:50 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,314,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Why do you think the Republican party is always smiling while the Democrats always are gloom and doom. It is the women they go home to at night.
Ahh, hell. You know us liberal elites are getting the hotties while the conservatives are busy having gay sex in public bathrooms.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:51 PM

229 posts, read 241,224 times
It is always the folks that tell the truth and report honestly that pay the price. It is easy to tell a story everyone wants to hear but the truth hurts and the libs take it out on fox news. Your favorite station, CNN goes to Palestine and takes dead bodies and moves them through out the city in an attempt to trash Isreal. Go to google and put this in cnn+fake+dead+bodies you will get 144,000 hits.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 PM

3,150 posts, read 8,713,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
Ahh, hell. You know us liberal elites are getting the hotties while the conservatives are busy having gay sex in public bathrooms.
Hmm you may have a point... the hookers that E. Thhhhspitzer was railin' were pretty cute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies