Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 12:10 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,946,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
So, what's your point about the above quotes that are entirely correct?
The biggest chump quote before yours was padcrasher telling an old man, "It will not be "soon" Grampa. You'll be pushing up daisies before the GOP ever comes to power again".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 12:22 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,606,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
The biggest chump quote before yours was padcrasher telling an old man, "It will not be "soon" Grampa. You'll be pushing up daisies before the GOP ever comes to power again".
Frankly I think you are off topic.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:25 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,616,709 times
Quote:
How can Republicans explain Limbaugh's suggestion that the president is a murderer & racist? Come-on, one & all. Let's hear it from the Republicans. Do you stand with Limbaugh against your own country? Or are you too chicken to come out & agree with the treasonous in your party?
The GOP and it's leadership are beginning to appear treasonous - at least they project a very strong anti-American sentiment.

Just when I thought they couldn't implode any faster - here they go with a 'secession movement' - what a bunch of morons...

The American public should toss as many Republicans out into the unemployment lines as possible in upcoming elections...

What a sick joke of a party... who would be dumb enough to support them now???

Old 04-17-2009, 12:38 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,946,937 times
Quote:
Frankly I think you are off topic.
No. I am not. I am actually very close to home. Your strategy and your party's is to destroy people through libel and slander as your smear machine did Palin. The left attacks people and the right attacks ideas.

Quote:
Yesterday the fat slob Limbaugh
Libel and slander. If it wasnt libel, slander and generally uncouth, I can call your mom and sister fat slobs.

Quote:
Limbaugh claimed that President Obama is racist
Out of context. Play the whole audio or quote the whole text. You are trying to misinform. You took him out of context and tried to paint him as a racist. You never once challenged his ideas.

Quote:
I'm sorry but these people are really sick & considered dangerous
And it happens agains. You attack the people and not their ideas. Then the needles skips, and we hear it again and again...

Last edited by mossomo; 04-17-2009 at 01:22 AM..

Old 04-17-2009, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
The GOP and it's leadership are beginning to appear treasonous - at least they project a very strong anti-American sentiment.

Just when I thought they couldn't implode any faster - here they go with a 'secession movement' - what a bunch of morons...

The American public should toss as many Republicans out into the unemployment lines as possible in upcoming elections...

What a sick joke of a party... who would be dumb enough to support them now???
Yes they are self-destructing but that's how historians predict the Republican demise until they no longer exist as a political force or morph into something quite different. It would be great if Libertarians replaced the GOP but we know that's not going to happen for a long time. In the meantime Americans should sit back & watch the Republican circus unfold. We need some good long laughs while our nation recovers from the hell Bush left America! It sure keeps the late-night comedians busy.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:40 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,616,709 times
Quote:
Yes they are self-destructing but that's how historians predict the Republican demise until they no longer exist as a political force or morph into something quite different. It would be great if Libertarians replaced the GOP but we know that's not going to happen for a long time. In the meantime Americans should sit back & watch the Republican circus unfold. We need some good long laughs while our nation recovers from the hell Bush left America! It sure keeps the late-night comedians busy.
You're right!!! I'm stocking up on popcorn and beer to watch the comedy unfold...

Old 04-17-2009, 12:53 AM

Quote:
No. I am not. I am actually very close to home. Your strategy and your party's is to destroy people through libel and slander as your smear machine did Palin. The left attacks people and the right attacks ideas.

Libel and slander. If it wasnt libel and slander and generally uncouth, I can call your mom and sister fat slobs.

Out of context. Play the whole audio or quote the whole text. You are trying to misinform. You took him out of context and tried to paint him as a racist. You never once challenged his ideas.

And it happens agains. You attack the people and not their ideas. Then the needles skips, and we hear it again and again...
OK, Mr Republican, how about posting ideas instead of defending the indefensible. It is the lack of ideas that make the Republicans the butt of jokes & ridicule. The fact that there are so many really strange & frankly laughable Republicans is beside the point. Come on Einstein wow us with Republican knowledge even if it only takes you less than 30 seconds

Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
How can Republicans explain Limbaugh's suggestion that the president is a murderer & racist? Come-on, one & all. Let's hear it from the Republicans. Do you stand with Limbaugh against your own country? Or are you too chicken to come out & agree with the treasonous in your party?
Um.. for the very same reason liberals called Bush a murderer. I see, only Democrats are allowed to accuse someone of being a murderer and racist.

Did you listen to the show or are you just jumping on the.. Ohhh, lets hate republican bandwagon started by someone who obviously didnt listen to the show?

Did you stand with Hitler? I mean come on, your able to think for yourself right? Sorry for making such an assumption, I forgot, your a Democrat..

Old 04-17-2009, 01:01 AM

2,915 posts, read 3,514,571 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001
Those on the left attack ideas. Those on the right attack people.

ROFL. Anytime you want to pull me into any thread for debate, Direct Message me. Logic trumps emotion every time. The left attacks. My favorite is the last quote by padcrasher. Chumptakular, check it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester
Bush was a drunken loser...

Quote:
One thing is for certain is this, the Right has no shortage or hacks and shills.

Quote:
Actually with Palin being soooooooo stupid...

Quote:
A typical right wing coward...

Quote:
Now here's a real twit

Quote:
Repugs ideologies are so bizarre and dated at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher
Typical mentality of a right wing troll. ... Wimpy, scared, bitter boys who think they are being brave and courageus talking all macho behind their keyboards.

Quote:
Just because one serves doesnt make them immune from being an idiot.

Quote:
It will not be "soon" Grampa. You'll be pushing up daisies before the GOP ever comes to power again.

So, what's your point about the above quotes that are entirely correct?
Hey happy, what was your point of the many times multiquoted message? To prove to everyone that the Libs can do nothing but personally attack those with different opinions. Isn't that the definition of a bigot?

Old 04-17-2009, 01:04 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
You are so out of context. Put up the text of the whole conversation.
Rush said these comments tongue in cheek, in order to show that comments like this were stupid but made by the Democrats during the Bush years. Obviously the OP is reading some type of report because anyone who heard the show and thought he was serious would be a fool.

I dont listen to him often but I happen to on this day on a drive across the state.

Everytime someone posts threads like the OP I just have to laugh at their ignorance. I mean I know there is hatred in this country, imagine my surprise to see its usually from the left
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies