Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 01:34 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Don't get a headache trying to find lies about Republicans because their deeds are out-in-the-open like a gangrene. The "facts" are that you lost the last 2 elections & unless a miracle comes along your party will be lost for a very long long time. Better that you use your time trying to restore credibility rather than reacting to every joke uttered about the GOP. I guess it must be painful for you but you can end the agony by accepting reality that you are an ever-shrinking minority
Didnt have to go far to find lies about Republicans, I can just google "happ" and find pleanty I'm sure..

So now this thread was a "joke" about the GOP? um, sure it was, it was only a joke to spill hatred and anger about a man who joked about hatred and anger, and your thread simply proved Limbaughs point.

We received our miracle, its called Obama and a Democratically controlled Congress..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 01:39 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,946,717 times
Quote:
Republicans are the best force in revealing their own idiocy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ
because their deeds are out-in-the-open like a gangrene
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ
We try our best to help Republican simpletons to understand
Again you prove my point perfectly. Attack the character and not their ideas.

Last edited by mossomo; 04-17-2009 at 02:27 AM..

Old 04-17-2009, 01:42 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,605,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Didnt have to go far to find lies about Republicans, I can just google "happ" and find pleanty I'm sure..

So now this thread was a "joke" about the GOP? um, sure it was, it was only a joke to spill hatred and anger about a man who joked about hatred and anger, and your thread simply proved Limbaughs point.

We received our miracle, its called Obama and a Democratically controlled Congress..
Glad you've seen the light [conversion moment?]. We Democrats try our best to help our Republican simpletons to understand. No need to thank me, I know deep down inside that hollow head that there is hope [just look at all the former Republicans who have fled & write books to show the world what little minds produced. McClellan was laughing away yesterday pointing out how Bush used reason [he didn't].

Old 04-17-2009, 01:46 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
How can Republicans explain Limbaugh's suggestion that the president is a murderer & racist? Come-on, one & all. Let's hear it from the Republicans. Do you stand with Limbaugh against your own country? Or are you too chicken to come out & agree with the treasonous in your party?

"Obama's Justice Department Moves to Squash NSA Spying Suits"

"Since fatuously declaring his to be a "change" administration, President Barack Obama has quickly donned the blood-spattered mantle of state secrecy and executive privilege worn by the Bush regime."

Obama's Justice Department Moves to Squash NSA Spying Suits

Old 04-17-2009, 01:59 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,077,144 times
Quote:
Glad you've seen the light [conversion moment?]. We Democrats try our best to help our Republican simpletons to understand. No need to thank me, I know deep down inside that hollow head that there is hope [just look at all the former Republicans who have fled & write books to show the world what little minds produced. McClellan was laughing away yesterday pointing out how Bush used reason [he didn't].
You again obviously misunderstood my posting, imagine my surprise that you mis-understood Limbaughs when he actually stated his

Here, let me key slowly so that even you can understand it.

Democrats would have done so much better long term had Obama took over and they became responsible for the taxpayers money, instead they have taken spending to record levels without any signs slowing down.

(pause so you can re-read)

How long do you think the american public will put up with such massive spending before they decide to change Congress like they did under the Clinton administration? History repeats itself, laugh now because you know what they say about paybacks.. At some point all of this needs paid back and the only way to do that is to raise everyones taxes instead of Obamas pretend tax cuts.. yes, even yours.

(now pause again so that you can again re-read, maybe this time you'll get it)

Old 04-17-2009, 07:06 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
Perfect example! This post fully proves the OP's point.

My conclusion from several years observing and posting on these threads is this:

Those on the left attack ideas. Those on the right attack people.

So you just didnt read the very first post? Or couldnt read it?

Old 04-17-2009, 07:07 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,513,503 times
Quote:
Frankly I think you are off topic.

Frankly I think you are loony.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:14 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,788,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
The GOP and it's leadership are beginning to appear treasonous - at least they project a very strong anti-American sentiment.

Just when I thought they couldn't implode any faster - here they go with a 'secession movement' - what a bunch of morons...

The American public should toss as many Republicans out into the unemployment lines as possible in upcoming elections...

What a sick joke of a party... who would be dumb enough to support them now???
Is it an Anti-American sentiment, or a sentiment for an America that is no more, but they want to return to?

One might could argue from their perspective, using the Declaration of Independence as precedent, that it's 100% American to withdrawl when the gov't isn't to your liking any more.

Not sure where *I* stand on it yet, but I think there's at least two "Americas" to consider. The one born with the Declaration, and the Federal one that came to be post Civil War.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:16 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,788,643 times
Quote:
Good point! Republicans are the best force in revealing their own idiocy; they don't need Democrats to make up stories about their incredible foolishness. A Hollywood screen writer could have never created someone like Palin
And yet, Palin got elected to run a state. Someone likes her.

Old 04-17-2009, 07:19 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
If enough Americans wind up keeping their jobs, houses and health because of the deficite spending they will not mind puting the cost on their childern. Better to make them pay in the future than making them live in a box on the street now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies