Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 08:10 PM

488 posts, read 1,024,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
You had no point from the very beginning. And you still don't have one. The only one bringing race into this picture is you.
So as smart as you think you are and you dont think the race card is used a lot? You better go back to school or wake up because iys still there! Not like it was when you was a kid in the 40s but its still there! And i think its to bad and dont like it either!If you dont know what your talking about you should listen and keep the pie hole closed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 08:13 PM

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
That is what they are all about, what can you do for me?

Not what can we do together.

Difference here is people in NO were told 5 days in advance to leave they they stayed. There own fault.

The local and state leader in every single disaster like this had there act together except for the mayor and governor of La. They totally screwed up.

By the way, more whites either died or lost home then blacks caused by Katrina. So this is a no brainer.

People in ND are working together as one unit, the people in NO did nothing to help each other or obey the law to leave the town.

The ones who stayed should have been jailed for breaking the law.

All you have to do is look at the huge difference how other disaster in Florida, Ms, Tx, Calf fires, Missouri floods etc were handled. People working together to help each other and the people in charge, the front line of leaders such as the mayor and governor worked together to save lifes etc, but not Katrina and NO.

Katrina happened because the mayor and governor failed to enact the correct and use the plan that was in place for them to use.

So no the ND thing is no issue other then the people working together and doing all the right things and all the opposite things the mayor and governor of NO did not do.

They had the same help available and failed to properly use it.
Thank you very much! At last a person who knows something!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:17 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
Thank you very much! At last a person who knows something!
Most liberals are hard at work covering up the failures of the mayor and governor.

To show just how smart the people New Orleans are not, they re elected the same man that caused the death of many of their citizens and families.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
I may be mistaken, but I thought this thread was about North Dakota, not New Orleans. Surely you could start a thread about NO, or reopen an old one if you want to talk about Katrina.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:26 PM

Default yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Most liberals are hard at work covering up the failures of the mayor and governor.

To show just how smart the people New Orleans are not, they re elected the same man that caused the death of many of their citizens and families.
They dont care and pull the race card wich is sad when someting happens! or some does...

Old 05-14-2009, 09:23 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK SAWYER View Post
So as smart as you think you are and you dont think the race card is used a lot? You better go back to school or wake up because iys still there! Not like it was when you was a kid in the 40s but its still there! And i think its to bad and dont like it either!If you dont know what your talking about you should listen and keep the pie hole closed!
You're trying way too hard man.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:30 PM

Default thanks

Quote:
You're trying way too hard man.
thanks for your input you should be a dictator and run the country! You are so smart!And the world we live in is perfect....So you should also make all the threads to..so we know what we can talk a about because i for one just want to see you happy! And i see we[or me]should only post after getting approved by you! GEE THANKS!You are the smartest no matter what others say...Thanks again ms sykes

Old 05-15-2009, 05:35 PM

3,084 posts, read 5,237,943 times
It's Friday man. Go have a beer.

Old 05-15-2009, 06:11 PM

Default no thanks

Quote:
It's Friday man. Go have a beer.
Sorry i dont drink no more!I gave it up a couple years ago thank god!But enjoy one for me if you would!

Old 05-16-2009, 01:12 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,701,472 times
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Stop whining minorities. The world IS NOT out to get you. Hard to believe, I know. You are in charge of your own destinies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies