Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2009, 03:15 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times

Advertisements

the woman is a certified wackjob. she is a F list actor who holds movie premiers at blockbuster. she is an ugly, bitter, and disgusting person. she's a female michael moore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Garafolo is right. And whether she has had sex (she used to be Ben Stiller's girlfriend) or shaves her legs or not is rather irrelevant--but the kind of stupid comments one would expect from haters on the right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2009, 03:22 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
the woman is a certified wackjob. she is a F list actor who holds movie premiers at blockbuster. she is an ugly, bitter, and disgusting person. she's a female michael moore.
Commenting on a woman's physical appearance because you disagree with her position on an issue is misogynist. And yes, women can be misogynist, too.

Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times
you can clench your fists, pout, and stomp your feet all you want. she's disgusting. she is just an ugly person. you can call it whatever you want. anne coulter is disgusting too. I disagree with both of them, but it doesn't change the fact that one has an adams apple and the other looks like she dates trees.

Quote:
Commenting on a woman's physical appearance because you disagree with her position on an issue is misogynist. And yes, women can be misogynist, too.

Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM

9,059 posts, read 12,971,196 times
Someone has to inform Garafolo about these folks.

Although the hairy legged creature can just dismiss them as "uncle toms", "oreos" or some other racial comment out of her filthy pie hole.

http://www.metroweekly.com/gauge/last_word/duy/obama_protests.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-19-2009, 03:33 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
^^ That last one is fake. (I'm just saying)

Old 04-19-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
^^ That last one is fake. (I'm just saying)
I added one more. The kid is a picture taken by a HuffHoe citizen "reporter" as part of the "ten worst tea party signs"

Now that you mention it, the lady picture looks a little fake. No curvature on the sign + fuzzy background on the text = fake candidate.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViewFromThePeak View Post
Someone has to inform Garafolo about these folks.

Although the hairy legged creature can just dismiss them as "uncle toms", "oreos" or some other racial comment out of her filthy pie hole.

I'm thinking that Garafolo is not the one with a "filthy pie hole."

Old 04-19-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
you can clench your fists, pout, and stomp your feet all you want. she's disgusting. she is just an ugly person. you can call it whatever you want. anne coulter is disgusting too. I disagree with both of them, but it doesn't change the fact that one has an adams apple and the other looks like she dates trees.
"Clench [my] fists? "Pout"? "Stomp [my] feet"?

Um, not really my way of showing exasperation in the face of woman-hating stupidity.

In any case, people who resort to misogyny in order to make their case lack the intellectual power to make it otherwise.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking that Garafolo is not the one with a "filthy pie hole."
Correction: Garafalo is a racist.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:59 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
garafalo is sadly inconsistent. she tries to talk in interviews about "synapses firing" (as if she could be an intellectual) and then she makes these primitive blanket statements where she groups all people into one category which make her sound like she does not have any brain activity at all. maybe she needs to get to know some of the protesters before she decides what category to put them all in. we had an articulate young black speaker who discussed free market in depth at our tea party today and he had the crowd going, but i am sure that she could find a way to pigeonhole him as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies