Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 03:10 AM

4,009 posts, read 5,711,948 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Teabagging for Idiots

Short video on a tea-bagging rally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2009, 03:17 AM

2,404 posts, read 3,935,737 times
Tea-bagging left-wing extremists in Michigan.

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:24 AM..

Old 04-18-2009, 03:20 AM

841 posts, read 2,255,216 times

YouTube - Tea Party Paranoia in Cleveland

Michigan State Alums?

Old 04-18-2009, 03:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,437,323 times
Michigan with it's over 12% unemployment has every reason to object to liberal policies.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:37 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,824,103 times
Wow the ignorance in these videos is scary...especially considering the percentage of teabaggers since the turn out for the protest was so pathetic.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:54 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,165,131 times
Kind of puts a face on stupidity.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:19 AM

1,966 posts, read 2,694,625 times
I'm so glad I'm not one of those uninformed, misguided, clueless morons who went to protest this past week. Evidently, the majority of them didn't even seem to know what they were protesting. Honestly, how difficult is the question, "Why are you here?" Not one of those lunatics gave an intelligent, thoughtful or coherent response when asked such a simple question. Pathetic. And scary.

I'm so glad I have a brain.

I'm so glad I choose to use my brain, instead of 'protesting' on behalf of wealthy douchenozzles who're only interested in protecting themselves and their wealthy friends...not the low-to-middle-class dolts who rallied on the wealthy's behalf this past week. Glenn Beck and the rest of the (also predominantly wealthy) right-wing Faux News entertainers are simply prevailing in their collaborative attempt to persuade a bunch of low-to-middle-class cluelss idiots to do their dirty work for them. The saddest part about it all is that the people in the video are getting a tax break. Glenn Beck and his ilk are not, because they make too much money. The select morons at the protests who claimed to be protesting "higher taxes" were protesting the overwhelming majority of Americans getting a tax break and the rich NOT getting one. Those mental midgets listen to Glenn Beck and protest the tax break they just received, because he told them to protest (because he didn't receive said tax break, and he's pissed). Most of them didn't even seem to know that they're on the receiving end of said tax break. And the protesting idiots are too stupid to realize that what they're doing is actually a detriment to themselves.

Or, it would be a detriment if it weren't for the fact that the ridiculously pathetic turnout made the entire "tea-bag" cause irrelevant in the eyes of any thinking person in this country. Oh no! Tens of whiny morons crying because they lost the election and/or Glenn Beck told them to and/or they don't like having a black man in office! I'm so scared! What ever will we do?

I especially liked the moron who claimed that there's "nothing better than a dead Democrat," and when asked if that pertains to Obama, as well, she shrugged and gave some mumbled answer in the affirmative. What a genius.

Old 04-18-2009, 04:47 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,389,590 times
What probably happened was they went around asking random people these questions then edited out the smart ones who gave good answers, and left in the goobers. You should do a search of the similiar videos taken at anti-war protest. Those were some whacked out goofballs.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:01 AM

3,428 posts, read 6,286,549 times
Most of these people are uneducated white trash, the same type of people who went to Palin-McCain rallies. I have very little respect for this tea party movement because Bush did a lot of damage to our economy and there was no outrage then. These people are very hypocritical for the most part and have no idea what the hell they are talking about. I can see how partisan politics can totally blind people. They are just as bad as the Liberals they criticize.

Old 04-18-2009, 05:15 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,192,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
I'm so glad I'm not one of those uninformed, misguided, clueless morons who went to protest this past week. Evidently, the majority of them didn't even seem to know what they were protesting. Honestly, how difficult is the question, "Why are you here?" Not one of those lunatics gave an intelligent, thoughtful or coherent response when asked such a simple question. Pathetic. And scary.

I'm so glad I have a brain.

I'm so glad I choose to use my brain, instead of 'protesting' on behalf of wealthy douchenozzles who're only interested in protecting themselves and their wealthy friends...not the low-to-middle-class dolts who rallied on the wealthy's behalf this past week. Glenn Beck and the rest of the (also predominantly wealthy) right-wing Faux News entertainers are simply prevailing in their collaborative attempt to persuade a bunch of low-to-middle-class cluelss idiots to do their dirty work for them. The saddest part about it all is that the people in the video are getting a tax break. Glenn Beck and his ilk are not, because they make too much money. The select morons at the protests who claimed to be protesting "higher taxes" were protesting the overwhelming majority of Americans getting a tax break and the rich NOT getting one. Those mental midgets listen to Glenn Beck and protest the tax break they just received, because he told them to protest (because he didn't receive said tax break, and he's pissed). Most of them didn't even seem to know that they're on the receiving end of said tax break. And the protesting idiots are too stupid to realize that what they're doing is actually a detriment to themselves.

Or, it would be a detriment if it weren't for the fact that the ridiculously pathetic turnout made the entire "tea-bag" cause irrelevant in the eyes of any thinking person in this country. Oh no! Tens of whiny morons crying because they lost the election and/or Glenn Beck told them to and/or they don't like having a black man in office! I'm so scared! What ever will we do?

I especially liked the moron who claimed that there's "nothing better than a dead Democrat," and when asked if that pertains to Obama, as well, she shrugged and gave some mumbled answer in the affirmative. What a genius.
Searching for evidence of a brain in the above post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies