Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 12:34 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times

Advertisements

The five dead men lay scattered about the living room of one apartment in a complex of hundreds.

Some of the men showed signs of torture: Burns seared into their earlobes revealed where modified jumper cables had been clamped as an improvised electrocution device. Adhesive from duct tape used to bind the victims still clung to wrists and faces, from mouths to noses.

As a final touch, throats were slashed open, post-mortem.

It didn't take long for Curry and federal agents to piece together clues: A murder scene, clean save for the crimson-turned-brown stains now spotting the carpet. Just a couple of mattresses tossed on the floor.

Comcast.net: Grisly slayings brings Mexican drug war to US

Maybe now Obama will get his head out of Calderon's and mexico's anus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2009, 12:42 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Except I don't think this has much to do with the so-called "War on Drugs" as these drug soldiers were in the USA, no one stopped them from being here, not one stopped them from bringing in drugs and dealing them here.

It's just some problem they had with either their own cartel or a competing cartel. They either tried to commit fraud against their drug lord, maybe not turning in the correct income, or they tried to screw him/her over but they knew the rules going in.

It's not about any clamp-down on drugs or in drugs being brought over the very-open border for sure.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Except I don't think this has much to do with the so-called "War on Drugs" as these drug soldiers were in the USA, no one stopped them from being here, not one stopped them from bringing in drugs and dealing them here.

It's just some problem they had with either their own cartel or a competing cartel. They either tried to commit fraud against their drug lord, maybe not turning in the correct income, or they tried to screw him/her over but they knew the rules going in.

It's not about any clamp-down on drugs or in drugs being brought over the very-open border for sure.
Bingo! We have been saying that the wide open southern border would bring this very type of crime. This is just the beginning of what is going to turn out to be a 3rd world crime spree.

Welcome to Amexico.

Old 04-19-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Bingo! We have been saying that the wide open southern border would bring this very type of crime. This is just the beginning of what is going to turn out to be a 3rd world crime spree.

Welcome to Amexico.
What's interesting is that the hit on these 5 men could have been ordered from within Mexico, even from within one of it's prisons, but whoever ordered the hit had no problem at all getting it done and the killers will never be caught. Most likely the killers came from Mexico, went and killed these guys and then headed back home. But it didn't have to be Mexico, they could be in California, Minnesota, Texas -- anywhere.

That's how much control Mexico and it's worst criminals have taken over our country.

Old 04-19-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What's interesting is that the hit on these 5 men could have been ordered from within Mexico, even from within one of it's prisons, but whoever ordered the hit had no problem at all getting it done and the killers will never be caught. Most likely the killers came from Mexico, went and killed these guys and then headed back home. But it didn't have to be Mexico, they could be in California, Minnesota, Texas -- anywhere.

That's how much control Mexico and it's worst criminals have taken over our country.
Agreed. You actually read my mind. The drug cartels have become more than comfortable and as confident as the millions of illegal aliens from SOB in their thinking that our laws do not apply to them and they will never be prosecuted for their crimes. They may even expect to be rewarded with amnesty in return for them.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 04-19-2009 at 03:36 PM..

Old 04-19-2009, 03:32 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. You actually read my mind. They drug cartels have become more than comfortable and as confident as the millions of illegal aliens from SOB in their thinking that our laws do not apply to them and they will never be prosecuted for their crimes. They may even expect to be rewarded with amnesty in return for them.
I have an idea. Maybe we could put them on the payrol. Um, lets see here, how about this ? For every 20 illegal drug dealers they take out (+drugs), we give 1 of them amnesty and a 5 year job with the secret service protecting Nancy Pelosi, Harry Ried and Edward Kennedy. Could be a win, win proposition for our side. Cartel hit men are at least loyal if the pay is good, and, thats a whole lot better than congress. Better yet. hire them as bounty hunters for the 12 to 20 million illegals hiding here. Has anyone one got a phone # for cartel headquarters????? Btw,great post JDubsMom.

Old 04-19-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
I have an idea. Maybe we could put them on the payrol. Um, lets see here, how about this ? For every 20 illegal drug dealers they take out (+drugs), we give 1 of them amnesty and a 5 year job with the secret service protecting Nancy Pelosi, Harry Ried and Edward Kennedy. Could be a win, win proposition for our side. Cartel hit men are at least loyal if the pay is good, and, thats a whole lot better than congress. Better yet. hire them as bounty hunters for the 12 to 20 million illegals hiding here. Has anyone one got a phone # for cartel headquarters????? Btw,great post JDubsMom.

That sounds like a great plan. However, I would take it one step further and relocate the majority of Congress to Mexico. After all isn't that where their loyalties lie?

Old 04-19-2009, 04:47 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Default Secrets of Suburbia

Check this out. ABC News

Old 04-19-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Check this out. ABC News
I wish I could say I find this unbelievable but it is simply another consequence of having open borders and allowing foreigners the unmerited privilege of transporting their "goods" across our highways.

NAFTA opened the door for much of the mass transit of drugs from SOB. Additionally, the US has fallen way behind in terms of the number of DEA and other enforcement agencies needed. Things are so out of control that we simply have not kept up with the criminals. Yet the US is still considering the completion and opening of the Texas Trans Corridor and amnesty.

Stupid is as stupid does . . . .

Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Check this out. ABC News
I wish I could be surprised but we all knew this has been going on. The open border certainly benefits the criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies