Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 11:13 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
i never could/can figure out the infatuation of black people and planned parenthood abortion nonsense by white conservatives, interesting! and a woman who was born in 1879.....

what the hell are condoms for then? preventing pregnancy and std's
if margaret sanger never existed there still would be contreceptives available today she is irrelevant

Infatuation? No facts. The founder of Planned Parenthood was in high gear to control the population of blacks. She was a racist of the highest order. Maybe you want to look into where most abortion clinics are located? What's interesting is how the left always tries to sell themselves as the greatest supporters of minorities and yet are the greatest supporters of PP, founded on racism.

Old 03-06-2011, 11:20 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Infatuation? No facts. The founder of Planned Parenthood was in high gear to control the population of blacks. She was a racist of the highest order. Maybe you want to look into where most abortion clinics are located? What's interesting is how the left always tries to sell themselves as the greatest supporters of minorities and yet are the greatest supporters of PP, founded on racism.
sanger was born in 1879, how much of that thinking is relevant today?
PP puts it's offices in middle to low income areas because that is where services are needed. but you anti choicers want to hang on to one backward thought of an otherwise smart woman you go ahead, it falls on deaf ears

Old 03-06-2011, 11:33 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
So a woman is not "woth child" then, to you.

No matter what you call it to feel better about killing it is still a human life.

Somewhere deep inside I'll bet you that think that way really know better.
The answer is yes it is a human potential life.
It is not able to live on it's own so it is a parasite on the woman.

It's none of your business what a woman chooses to do with their body.

How many unwanted actual unwanted "born" people have you adopted?

Old 03-06-2011, 11:35 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Its funny... what a woman chooses to do with her body is her business... as it should be.... what a person who earns that money chooses to do with that money is not their business... the liberals want it...

Old 03-06-2011, 12:38 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
In the disturbed minds of the left, the only species on this planet that is devalued is the human being. If that does not scream of the insanity of liberalism, nothing does.

Old 03-06-2011, 01:23 PM

1,583 posts, read 3,677,484 times
I'm a black woman and I think this "argument" is very demeaning. Women of ANY race who have abortions CHOOSE to go into those clinics and abort. No one is dragging us by the hair. Saying that abortion clinics are there to "control the black population" just says that black women can't make their own personal choices. How insulting.

Old 03-06-2011, 03:30 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
You need a biology class. If a fetus is not a person, what is it, a frog, horse, bird?

It is an organism with the potential of becoming a person, no more, no less.

If a fetus is a person, why aren't fathers required to pay child support from the day of conception?

Old 03-06-2011, 03:44 PM

873 posts, read 1,804,492 times
Thank you! I've repped you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobage View Post
I'm a black woman and I think this "argument" is very demeaning. Women of ANY race who have abortions CHOOSE to go into those clinics and abort. No one is dragging us by the hair. Saying that abortion clinics are there to "control the black population" just says that black women can't make their own personal choices. How insulting.

Old 03-06-2011, 03:47 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
In the disturbed minds of the left, the only species on this planet that is devalued is the human being. If that does not scream of the insanity of liberalism, nothing does.
What an ignorant argument.

We treat people worse than animals? Really?

If I decide I no longer want to deal with my 4 year old or my elderly parent......I can take them to the pound and have them put down? Really?

If my 4 year old messes up the house, I can put a chain around their neck and tie them up to a little box in the back yard? Really?

If I decide my child shouldn't have children, I can take them to the doctor and have them sterilized? Really?

In third world countries, where people are starving, do they issue hunting licenses so people can go out and shoot them, to thin the herd? Really?

If I beat my child to death, I will only get fined $150 and given 2 months probation? Really?

Hire a babysitter? Why waste your money? Put your kid in a crate when you can't watch them yourself.

It is a disturbed mind indeed, that believes animals are treated better than people.

Last edited by Annie53; 03-06-2011 at 03:56 PM..

Old 03-06-2011, 04:04 PM

1,583 posts, read 3,677,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugguy View Post
Thank you! I've repped you!
Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies