Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times

Advertisements

It must be hard being Cheney. He was second in command of the worst, most pathetic administration in the history of the presidency and the ENTIRE world knows it. I figured out that the crooked smirk he carries is actually a snarl due to the permanent XXXL wedgie he sports.

Who cares what he thinks? His time in office was an utter FAILURE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 10:26 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
that is one of the oddest things I have read here on CD. as a country, we have never been more narcisstistic. you are also the first person I have ever heard call barry the egomaniac "humble." this is the guy who changed the presidential seal to fit himself. and if we are calling him smart, then that is a true indication of how dumbed down our society. here's an example of a smart president vs. obama.

thomas jefferson
inventor
surveyor
father of the united states of america
lawyer
author
architect
philosopher
musician
author of the declaration of independence
farmer
founder of the university of virginia
author of the virginia statute for religious freedom
the louisiana purchase
diplomat

barack obama
community organizer

so what is the epitaph on jefferson's tombstone?

"author of the american declaration of independence
of the statute of virginia for religious freedom
and father of the university of virginia."

a humble man doesn't even recognize the popularity contest he won. an egomaniac creates "the office of the president elect."
[CENTER][SIZE=4]AUTHOR OF THE DECLARATION OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE
OF THE STATUTE OF VIRGINIA FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
AND FATHER OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINI
[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
After years of narcisistic and ignorant people who played the world's keepers game, finally the US has a humble, sensible and smart president, that is aware that the US is just another country and needs to have good relations with the rest of the planet, that lonely wolf attitude seems to be ending.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:28 AM

5,922 posts, read 8,066,605 times
Cheney is like a slinky.

It brings a smile to your face when you push him down the stairs.

Last edited by rlchurch; 04-21-2009 at 11:21 AM..

Old 04-21-2009, 10:28 AM

499 posts, read 1,528,512 times
Default Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
It must be hard being Cheney. He was second in command of the worst, most pathetic administration in the history of the presidency and the ENTIRE world knows it. I figured out that the crooked smirk he carries is actually a snarl due to the permanent XXXL wedgie he sports.

I agree 100%!!

Cheney preaching about diplomacy????....What a JOKE!!!

He will always be nothing but a draft-dodging loser in my book!

Old 04-21-2009, 12:11 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
I think it's about time we have an apologist to apologize for the acts of the morons in office for the past 8 years, it is refreshing to have a graceful POTUS for a change....
The marxixt ortega was not talking about the last eight years. He was talking about the last century - and obama just sat there and took it like the weak lamb he is.

He then got up not to defend the US from this pig, but to hope ortega didn't blame HIM. This was not about obama - he is there representing the US - what a stupid, narcissistic statement that was.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:13 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Which war crimes might they be?
Torture for one; attacking a sovereign nation unprovoked. Oh, I don't know.
But this is just your feeble attempt to derail the thread.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:34 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,528,010 times
A man who outed a covert CIA operative and ruined her career.......one wants to take stock in anything this man says....
Please.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:42 PM

749 posts, read 947,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I think it's about time we have an apologist to apologize for the acts of the morons in office for the past 8 years, it is refreshing to have a graceful POTUS for a change....
At last week’s Summit of the Americas, President Obama acquiesced to a 50-minute attack on America as terroristic, expansionist, and interventionist from Nicaraguan president Daniel Ortega. His response to Ortega’s denunciation of our effort to free Cuba from Castro’s dictatorship was that he shouldn’t be blamed “for things that happened when I was three months old.” Blamed? Hundreds of men, including Americans, bravely fought and died for Cuba’s freedom, heeding the call from newly elected president John F. Kennedy. But last week, even as American soldiers sacrificed blood in Afghanistan and Iraq to defend liberty, President Obama shrank from defending liberty here in the Americas.

In his first press interview as president, he confessed to Arabic television that America had “dictated” to other nations. No, Mr. President, America has fought to free other nations from dictators. And in Strasbourg, the president further claimed that America has “showed arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.” London’s Daily Telegraph observed that President Obama “went further than any United States president in history in criticizing his own country’s action while standing on foreign soil.” Of course, it was not just the Daily Telegraph that was listening: People around the world who yearn for freedom, who count on America’s resolve and support, heard him as well. He was heard in China, in Tibet, in Sudan, in Burma, and, yes, in Cuba.

He continues to embarrass the US everytime he opens his mouth.

Old 04-21-2009, 12:47 PM

749 posts, read 947,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The marxixt ortega was not talking about the last eight years. He was talking about the last century - and obama just sat there and took it like the weak lamb he is.

He then got up not to defend the US from this pig, but to hope ortega didn't blame HIM. This was not about obama - he is there representing the US - what a stupid, narcissistic statement that was.
My only response to that would be AMEN!!

Old 04-21-2009, 12:50 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post

He is an irrevelant entity and it is all that the GOP has to put out there. They tried everyone else and failed to undermine Obama at every turn. Cheney is a chickenhawk, warmongering thief and the only ones that will give him a platform is Faux News. Cheney has more skeletons in his closet than every corrupt politician combined. He is a ghoul and stays in in his bunker coffin until it is time for him to feed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies