Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 05:44 PM

654 posts, read 466,264 times

Advertisements

If that was my daughter, there might be few less educators in the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 05:48 PM

324 posts, read 862,699 times
better they get rid of the aspirin then let the Oxycontin get loose and kill a child.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 PM

471 posts, read 587,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I take it the school would like their face smashed in by me after they are finished violating my daughter. because that is the only way they will be able to do that.

Smashed face? I was thinking water boarding.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:54 PM

825 posts, read 2,820,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
The girl is the property of the State.

They can do whatever they want with their property as long as it doesn't harm someone else's property.

Property rights are taken very seriously by the Supreme Court.
Please clarify. The girl isn't property to be done with as the school sees fit. She has rights and, IMHO, they went beyond extreme in taking these actions.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:58 PM

471 posts, read 587,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinman View Post
Please clarify. The girl isn't property to be done with as the school sees fit. She has rights and, IMHO, they went beyond extreme in taking these actions.
No joke. Plus these publics schools are, just like everything else government related, tax payer funded. Its about time we hold the gov accountable in every sense. Especially when it comes to our kids!

Old 04-21-2009, 06:02 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I only ask because I really wonder how these so-called "conservatives" come down on this. After all, aren't they the ones railing and ranting about "government intrusion" and things like red light cameras? So if the school makes your 13 year old strip naked so they can look for Tylenol in her undies, how do you conservatives come down on that? Let's see your hypocrisy at work here! Justify it! I know you can.

13-year-old's school strip-search case heads to Supreme Court - CNN.com
In past administrations I would think this would not be accepted but in light of recent activities..... I would have to say that they were well within their rights since it appears we will have very few when it is all over.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:04 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Because government run institutions know no bounds (we have allowed it) and truly think we all are citizens of the state, incidents like this continue to happen. It is up to the parents whether they want their children treated like common criminals. Too bad, though, many children in these concrete institutions are already criminals. One of many reasons to keep your beloved and precious children OUT of these perverse places. Hence, home schooling is on a dramatic rise all over the country.

Homeschooling Sees Dramatic Rise in Popularity
This is what we get with decades of liberal run public schools and it will get worse and never get better.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:08 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
In past administrations I would think this would not be accepted but in light of recent activities..... I would have to say that they were well within their rights since it appears we will have very few when it is all over.
I'm assuming you just banged your head & had an ignorant moment when you posted this.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:40 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Pretty sure those school authorities should be jailed.
Sure. But the boy who made the false allegation.... no problemo.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:59 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Sure. But the boy who made the false allegation.... no problemo.
Proper terminology - No Pro Blame-O.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies