Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 04:19 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,321 times

Advertisements

I always see people labeling republicans racist by the extreme lefties on this board. my question is simple. what is the benefit of voting for a republican for a racist person? surely there must be a reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2009, 04:27 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Oh, please....

Old 04-19-2009, 04:28 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
so you have no answer? why would you bother to post anything unless you had an answer? are you stalking me? it's an honest and legit question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh, please....

Old 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
You can find thousands of answers in many forms on a free innernets near you.

Old 04-19-2009, 04:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I always see people labeling republicans racist by the extreme lefties on this board. my question is simple. what is the benefit of voting for a republican for a racist person? surely there must be a reason.
Because the poor and working class Republican voter believes the party rhetoric that it (the Rep Party) will help the racist person to maintain some of the benefits of "white privilege" which they believe has been diminished by "liberals"

Old 04-19-2009, 04:40 PM

wow, my IQ just dropped 50 points after reading that. if it drops another hundred, it will be only slightly higher than obama's, this is a hard post to reply to because it's not really a coherent thought. you think there are people out there who think that the federal government will give more things to white people because of something called "white privilege?" I am really having a hard time following you.

oh I get it. you're kidding. I get jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Because the poor and working class Republican voter believes the party rhetoric that it (the Rep Party) will help the racist person to maintain some of the benefits of "white privilege" which they believe has been diminished by "liberals"

Old 04-19-2009, 04:42 PM

471 posts, read 587,103 times
[MOD CUT/language] Dems pick a few groups to vilify, rich white, evangelicals, and redneck white trash too name the most regularly used. The rich people represent the rich oppressors. Evangelicals bible thumpers. Rednecks are usually depicted and black hating , KKK loving, cross burning Nazis. Of course their rebel flags in their trailer house windows don't help. Oh well tho.

The point is not that it's racists to go vote republican, but that Republicans ARE racists. Once you go behind that curtain and vote republican you are a racist( and a terrorist...). The dems have long been trying to force that connection. While at the same time sparking class wars between the evil rich and the poor neglected lower class. Has nothing to do with what people really are. Kinda like these tea parties were all racists. Even tho the one I went to was very patriotic and moving.

So sorry man, when you punch the republican ticket, and attend a tea party you become racist, terrorist, and a threat to society. Just like me! WooHoo!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: crude

Old 04-19-2009, 05:48 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,171,899 times
Multiculturalism is strongly supported on the left. On the other hand, the right doesn't embrace it. They are more about "American Culture". What that culture consists of is usually dictated by middle to upper class whites. Just think about how many times you've heard a racist say "This is America. Go back home."

The right has always embraced a single culture for a whole nation. This is the case for all of the right, from moderate Republicans to far right Republicans to fascists.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:56 PM

500 posts, read 702,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
Most of the labeling are based on what? ahh yeah, disagreement. You see, the Liberal loons have used the race card so much, it lost most of it's credibility.

It used to be when one uses stereotype, derogatory language to describe a race you get labeled as a racist, nowadays, if you disagree with them, you are a racist.

Ohh, and if anybody disagrees with me, you are a racist

Old 04-19-2009, 05:58 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,637,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam0084 View Post
[MOD CUT/language] ... Dems pick a few groups to vilify, rich white, evangelicals, and redneck white trash too name the most regularly used. The rich people represent the rich oppressors. Evangelicals bible thumpers. Rednecks are usually depicted and black hating , KKK loving, cross burning Nazis. Of course their rebel flags in their trailer house windows don't help. Oh well tho.

The point is not that it's racists to go vote republican, but that Republicans ARE racists. Once you go behind that curtain and vote republican you are a racist( and a terrorist...). The dems have long been trying to force that connection. While at the same time sparking class wars between the evil rich and the poor neglected lower class. Has nothing to do with what people really are. Kinda like these tea parties were all racists. Even tho the one I went to was very patriotic and moving.

So sorry man, when you punch the republican ticket, and attend a tea party you become racist, terrorist, and a threat to society. Just like me! WooHoo!
Who was it that was spreading the rumors about Obama being a terrorist and a threat to society?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-19-2009 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies