Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 04:21 PM

1,481 posts, read 3,946,839 times

Advertisements

I really want to know about her..
IS Orly Taiz an American Citizen with papers? there is nothing on her entering the USA NOTHING about her befor 1987
I say she is a fraud .. but now I just wanna poke at whats true and what isnt about her .. ..
lots of things make me go hummm this woman being one of them .. is there away to check and verify her citizenship claims? her dental graduation and her admitiance to America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 04:55 PM

749 posts, read 946,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faworki1947 View Post
IS Orly Taiz an American Citizen with papers? there is nothing on her entering the USA NOTHING about her befor 1987
I say she is a fraud .. but now I just wanna poke at whats true and what isnt about her .. ..
lots of things make me go hummm this woman being one of them .. is there away to check and verify her citizenship claims? her dental graduation and her admitiance to America
Orly is not afraid to prove her citizenship.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
yes she is ..

I should be able to find her point of entry papers her citizenship date and score and proof of her dental school in Israel and other matters of public record .. there is nothing before 1987 there isnt even a marriage leince issued from Vegas.. didja ever wonder about her being able to back up her stories? she isnt even a member of the Ca dental group .. thats a item of LIENCED dentaists in Ca that they all belong to once they take state boards .. nada nope nothing .. so is she real or just some kinda russian con artist with anchor babies? I am beginning to think so
there is nothing in public records like there would be for other dentists .. American or Israeli

Old 04-21-2009, 06:04 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,946 times
Quote:
yes she is ..

I should be able to find her point of entry papers her citizenship date and score and proof of her dental school in Israel and other matters of public record .. there is nothing before 1987 there isnt even a marriage leince issued from Vegas.. didja ever wonder about her being able to back up her stories? she isnt even a member of the Ca dental group .. thats a item of LIENCED dentaists in Ca that they all belong to once they take state boards .. nada nope nothing .. so is she real or just some kinda russian con artist with anchor babies? I am beginning to think so
there is nothing in public records like there would be for other dentists .. American or Israeli
I think it's an interesting question...about her citizenship. I googled, but didn't find anything about it.

I'd think this would be something worth knowing...just as I think that the potus' citizenship is of a bit of a concern.

Anyone know about her?

Old 04-21-2009, 06:07 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
Then have her post her papers on her blog. That simple.

Old 04-21-2009, 06:17 PM

I did find this item ..

Orly Taitz born 08/30/1960
1. Orly lied that Orly escaped from the Soviet Union 20 yrs ago. That would be 1989. But in 1987 Orly was married in Las Vegas USA as an established resident of California.
Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005
Name: Orly Averbuch Gender: Female
Spouse: Yosef Taitz
Spouse residence state: California Marriage Date: 2 May 1987
Marriage County: Clark Recorded county: Clark
Book: 783 Page: B685519 Instrument number: 470169

2. There is no record of her immigration, arrival in USA or naturalization, although records for those events are publicly available for the years from her birth through present day. Demand Orly prove Orly's a citizen before you follow her off the cliff.

3. Orly's had 3 anchor babies. Isaac Yitzhak Taitz, 14 Jul 1989, Benjamin Samuel Taitz,7 Oct 1991, Ronald Michaeladam Taitz, 3 Sep 1993. When Orly registered Ronald's birth Orly fraudulently gave her maiden name as Auerbuch instead of Averbuch. Maybe both are fake names, because there is no record of her in the official list of Soviet Citizens from 1960-1987.

4. Orly claims Orly got her dental degree from Hebrew University in Israel. Was that before or after her "escape" from the Soviet Union? Hebrew U does not have a record of her on their Alumni list. Fake dental degree explains the dozens of dental malpractice suits. Her dental license was obtained in 1989 when Orly was in US having babies. Which adds to the suspicion the Israeli dental degree is fake.

5. It is a well-established rumour that Orly paid someone to take the California Bar exam for her. Her lack of knowledge of the law and of legal procedures supports this. Her terrible grammar and spelling shows her lack of formal education and supports the theory her dental degree is fake, and of course her unaccredited online law school required no prerequisites or LSAT. Before you cry "but Orly's speaking in a foreign language" remember Orly's been in the USA since before 1987, and to receive any college degree Orly would need a basic proficiency in writing, grammar and spelling.

4. There is no record of her in the list of California Registered voters. A person not registered to vote is trying to usurp the choice of the voters.

5. The same year as her marriage, husband Yosef opened Daylight Chemical Information Company, even though he has no degree listed in his bio. http://www.daylight.com/about/index.html]Daylight>About He also owns Metaphorics, LLC.
Ask yourself why her computer expert husband does not set up her blog on his own server and run it for her. Instead Orly takes from others what Orly can afford herself.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:01 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Does she need to be an American citizen?

Old 04-21-2009, 10:50 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Hey, another troll. Just what this board needs.
Apparently, if you don't like someone, you question their citizenship?

Old 04-22-2009, 08:43 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,191,949 times
There is already a Obama birth certificate thread, please use it. All the work, all the typing that was put forth in off topic conversation... poof, gone with a click of a button. Last chance to stay on topic here.

Old 04-22-2009, 12:07 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Does she need to be an American citizen?
She SAYS she is an American citizen, so I think it would be nice if she were telling the truth and not lying.

She says she is a member of the California Bar, so I would think she "needs" to be an American citizen if she wants her bar card to not be revoked.

I think it would be sort of odd for an "attorney" who is a citizen of, say, Russia to be filing all these lawsuits in the U.S. about Obama, and following U.S. Supreme Court Justices around. But then that's just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies