Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 08:34 PM

714 posts, read 1,538,942 times

Advertisements

If Obama can complain about Bush doing what he had to do to keep the US safe...then the hell with it....

Take Obama and prosecute him for allowing the Navy Seals to kill those pirates.

Obama is the biggest mistake in US history. I don't give a crap what they did to those terrorist.....TERRORIST. So they waterboarded them....point? The information gathered saved AMERICAN lives. Cry me a river.

Obama is truly a joke. Furthermore, what happened to "hope" and "change". What happened to looking forward. I can't stand this man!! Notice I said man, not President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2009, 08:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
The repetition of the ignorance, by the ignorant on these threads is maddening!!!!!!

Don't you people ever read print worthy articles? Do you just listen to Limbore?

Don't you connect dots?

Have you ever pieced a puzzle together?

Do you ever use reason, logic and common sense or maybe that is a moot point due to the lack thereof.

I have never realized how prevalant mental malfunction is until I came upon some of the posts on these boards.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:42 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttyl1979 View Post
Notice I said man, not President.
Yes, but by pointing that out, you essentially said President.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:42 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,344,175 times
and torturing people who are not terrorists........(over and over until they confess to something/anything).........that's ok too?

(Remeber the U.S. Government charged, tried and executed Japanese solders for doing just that (Waterboarding) to allied solders during WWII)

(AND didn't Pirates get the gallows.)

We will see how Hannity holds up.

Last edited by plannine; 04-23-2009 at 08:51 PM..

Old 04-23-2009, 08:45 PM

2,667 posts, read 6,777,279 times
Quote:
Furthermore, what happened to "hope" and "change".
So are you saying things have not changed?

You can't have it both ways. I get the feeling if things have not changed, you would be happy. I say things have changed since Obama has become president. I may like the change and you may not - but you cannot say things have not changed.

Change was promised and change has happened.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The repetition of the ignorance, by the ignorant on these threads is maddening!!!!!!

Don't you people ever read print worthy articles? Do you just listen to Limbore?

Don't you connect dots?

Have you ever pieced a puzzle together?

Do you ever use reason, logic and common sense or maybe that is a moot point due to the lack thereof.

I have never realized how prevalant mental malfunction is until I came upon some of the posts on these boards.
Your comments are so inteligent. Connect the dots and puzzles.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscottscotto View Post
So are you saying things have not changed?

You can't have it both ways. I get the feeling if things have not changed, you would be happy. I say things have changed since Obama has become president. I may like the change and you may not - but you cannot say things have not changed.
You are correct in saying things have changed. I do agree with that. For the worse.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
You are correct in saying things have changed. I do agree with that. For the worse.
So then do us both a favor and drop the whole "What happened to change?" line. Change was promised and change has happened.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:47 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,113,952 times
Quote:
If Obama can complain about Bush doing what he had to do to keep the US safe...then the hell with it....

Take Obama and prosecute him for allowing the Navy Seals to kill those pirates.

Obama is the biggest mistake in US history. I don't give a crap what they did to those terrorist.....TERRORIST. So they waterboarded them....point? The information gathered saved AMERICAN lives. Cry me a river.

Obama is truly a joke. Furthermore, what happened to "hope" and "change". What happened to looking forward. I can't stand this man!! Notice I said man, not President.
This is a witch-hunt against Bush. Nothing more, nothing less. You'll never get liberals to admit to that. You make a valid point though. Pulling the trigger on a few pirates (which I supported being killed) shouldn't be any different than water-boarding terrorists. The double-standard is not lost on me bro. Somehow liberals are OK with outright killing three pirates to keep one ship captain safe, but keeping a whole nation of people safe via water-boarding is somehow criminal. It's a double-standard, and somehow I believe the liberals know that too.

Liberals will try to tear you down. Don't let it get to you. I throw rocks at them all the time, and i'll keep doing so as long as it takes.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The double-standard is not lost on me bro.
Radical dude ... surf's up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies