Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I'm surprised he didn't have a safety harness for fall protection. I see an OSHA violation for sure as you never know how bad you can get hurt in a 2 foot fall..
I also wonder if the two holding the ladder were union members maiking scale and if BO has his laborers union card, if not he just put 3 people out of that job. You know with all the noise the Obama supporters were making during the election about having to be a union member to have a right to an opinion and all (remeber joe the plumber?)

So is your point that it is more important that our president is good at manual labor than he is at intellectual pursuits?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYULIB View Post
LOL, I take it you didn't see the press conference?

I can't believe (a few) right-wing crazies on this site think Obama is anything less than eloquent and brilliant.

Poor you. Take another look at his high approvals and go cry yourself to sleep.

Believe it...

Old 05-08-2009, 10:54 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
His main problem is he can't run a teleprompter himself so he's got to rely on incompetents whenever he speaks!
Maybe they can come up with teleprompter software for his african-american berry phone?

Republicans don't need no stinkin' teleprompters.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies